Sign in to follow this  
Milkman

Addon mod folders

I have been trying to use mod folders for all of my addons (1.2 gigs to be precise). My first go at it didnt work well at all. All of the units that were in folders would not show up in the mission editor. The way I did it was create a folder called "BAS" put a subfolder in it called "Addons" and then dump all the addons into that. I then put the BAS folder into my Operation Flashpoint directory and added to my .exe "-mod=BAS;" This didnt not work so can someone tell me to proper way?

I never capitalized "Addons", but that's probably irrelevant. Could you copy and post exactly what you have as your shortcut's target?

this is what i use

"D:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTBETA.EXE" -nosplash -nomap -mod=@ecp;BAS

Addons is very important to be written correctly like this:

AddOns

It wont work otherwise and they all DO show up wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Addons is very important to be written correctly like this:

AddOns

It wont work otherwise and they all DO show up

rock.gif I have it written as:

addons

and it works fine.

Quote[/b] ]I then put the BAS folder into my Operation Flashpoint directory and added to my .exe "-mod=BAS;"

There's the problem. You put the -mod parameter in a shortcut, not the EXE.

Ah, i didnt capitalize the O in AddOns. Thanks Ace smile_o.gif

This is how I have it now working:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"C:\Program Files\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTBETA.EXE" -nomap -nosplash -mod=@ECP;llauma;BAS