Sign in to follow this  
SILESIAN

Project ofp retextured

Recently I didn't make any new addon in this project long time because I haven’t got a lot of free time for it, but I'm still working on new ones- textures is something like my hobby.

Now I have at this forum several topics about my addons which were made in Project OFP Retextured but I think that it’s absurd to make always new for every one therefore I started this and plane post about POFPR only in this one.

This mod and his addons isn’t in opposite for others mod ( like my T55 and RHS T55 addon). Addons with new, good model and a nice scripts always will be better.  

It is alternative for people who want  have the better looking OFP (MP games) without a thousand of addons.

I would like to use some of  the best textures from others makers too. Now we have many beautiful looking addons which textures can be replace original, and it’s will be nonsense and waste of time to make again the same. ………It’s no popular conception. I noticed that in OFP community  everyone wants to make their own addons and sometimes don’t like when others use his works. Thats why we have 4 different Littlebird addons, 15 M1A1 addons, and 1,356,915,865 M4/M16 addons.

I’ll always suggest to use Kegetys Hisky installer or my modified version ( by Llauma) for install my modifications – it’s the easiest and the fastest way.

Now I have new textures for sea in OFP.  I made it with Llaumas help. I don’t plan add it as standard parts of my project – its only option for you.

You have it in 2 versions :

1 Calm

SEA%20G1.JPG

SEA%20G2.JPG

2 and Stormy

SEA%20D1.JPG

SEA%20D2.JPG

SEA%20D3.JPG

I changed all 7 OFP sea textures and we have now quite nice new animation.

I know that its no perfect but maybe it will be good idea for  addonmakers and other people who have better knowledge than I.

I don't now it but maybe it’s possible to change the water textures while ofp is running, make a new script for animation or the most important thing – various textures for sea area like for terrain  ?

Standard BIS animation it’s (frames) 1/2/3/…./6/7 and back 6/5/….2/1/2/3/   .

…………  I think too that probably BIS in OFP2 make quite new beautiful DirextX sea.

Another thing that I look at BIS work in VBS1 :

vbs1_1025s.jpgvbs1_3005s.jpgvbs1_3007s.jpgvbs1_4023s.jpg

that I think that my don't look bad  wink_o.gif   .

For download always click at my signature or from this link

Another addons in this project which I made (as I told - all project parts in one topic)

1 Su-25

1S%20Su25.jpg

2 AH-64     ( this second it is Helifreak’s retex )

AH64f1.JPG

3 OH-58

1S%20OH58.jpg

4 CESSNA

CESSNA1.JPG

5 T55  ( made with Hudson)

T55BIS1.JPG

Regards

Silesian

PS

When I posted it VBS1 site is down rock.gif and the pisc from this site are unvisible too .

Edit:

Pics from VBS1 are back.

how do you install???

theres no readme crazy_o.gif

I writed how to instal in Info.doc - its readme

Very nice work Silesian, as usual, the Stormy water is exactly what i was looking for, thx

Thank you very much Silesian, this sea was the only addon of yours i didnt have smile_o.gif , in fact i cant even remember how the original BIS Apache looks like anymore.

wow smile_o.gif the new water textures in the river of my island(5 pic) really rocks really all this new textures are damm coool, really great.

p.d. stupid question. can i use this new water textures as default with wrpedit? rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Very nice work Silesian, as usual, the Stormy water is exactly what i was looking for, thx

i was a lil skeptical at first. but they look pretty nice. espeicaly if ur doin a navl mission where the waters are normaly rough smile_o.gif these new textures give the water a more watery feeling to it biggrin_o.gif

@The editing man

-thx

@reinhard66

- maybe is it possible to use various water textures with wrpedit?

Wow very nice mind telling me what water that is did you do it yourself or is it someone elses addon.

Only one suggestion:

New texture should match the enviroment. Colourful is only eye-candy, but not near realistic. There are no pure colour in nature:D

So default one is already very good, wink_o.gif so it's a challenge.

lol that's Ground Attack I tounge_o.gif

Nice water Silesian gj.