Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

Stoner rilfe sr-25

actualy its not an exageration . . i actualy did clock it. theres been times when ill sit here and eat a snack while i wait for the next frame to change. i wish it would ctd at that point. but it doesnt i get impatiant and shut off the power. wait a few then retart just to get back to desktop.

and my veiw settigs are at 1018 (script for 'lowest end machine' veiw distance says thats what i can handel)

i dont try and push my ofp to the limits.

Ditto here. I have 1.7mhz PC with 500megs of RAM, and a GForce2 gfx card. However with the INQ weapons pack, it lags like hell. I think his weapons look beautiful, but I'd rather sacrifice a tiny amount of detail and have .paa/.pac textures in order to have good frame rates. For me good framerates are a must. I hate it when they slow down and personally I LOVE HUGE GIGANTIC battles with hundreds of men and vehicles in the battle. It's hard enough with the newer OFP addons, but its impossible to have large battles with the INQ weapons at least on my computer which I think is an average system.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

There is a version with .paa/.pac available.

Check the downloads @ inquisitors site:

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/inquisitor/

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

as well as his high detail weapon pack. also in paa/pac. i tested it out (currently re-pboing with my M16/M203 addition) and the detail isnt that much different. still look beautiful. and ill admit it does load ALOT faster when i pick up his weapon from a crate or hummvee (in my case). perhaps after i repbo with compression ill give tonal another chance and see if perhaps that might of been some cause of my lag?

thanks lee for noticing it. and thanks inq for the option. your jpeg texturing is infamous. and your conversion looses little detail. thank you

PS his paa/pac version does still work with his mod, gmr/inq mod, and ecp/inq mod.