Sign in to follow this  
the_shadow

Can´t use multiple mod folders

i got a huge problem... since i got my HDD formated by som ugly virus a couple of weeks ago and reinstalled OFP on a new server i cant use multiple mod folders... every time i try i get a "missing model" error or an "model special" error... it works fine as long as i only start ONE mod folder, but when i try to start with 2 or more i get the errors... it has NEVER occured earlier.... anyone got a sugestion how to solve this problem?

i run on 1.96b patch (have tried everyone from 1.81 and up, same thing)

Have you tried launching them with OFPWatch? you may have made an error in the custom shortcut.

Have you tried launching them with OFPWatch? you may have made an error in the custom shortcut.

nope, where can i find it?

and about the shortcut, it´s exactly the same as before the virus attack, i have even matched with several other ppl that get it to work...

Maybe the addons you have are missing a model, or maybe it's your islands? dunno.. Sounds very odd.

that´s check.... but i guess i can check again.... and btw, i forgot to tell that it´s the standard BIS units that get the missing model error... amongst other the Ural and the XM177E2...

i have located the problem... it´s llauma´s sky that causes the error.... (and something more wich i havn´t figured out yet)

i tried to start ofp with one mod at a time and i got the errorwhen i started ofp with a folder containing some various addons and when i started it with llaumas sky...

now, i wonder why the hell i cant use llauma´s sky, i really like it.... and yes, it´s the latest version.

Did you use the installer for llaumas sky? Do you have win xp?

Try installing llaumas sky manually, that is depbo data.pbo and data3d.pbo, replace files, pbo them again and see if that works.

i have located the problem... it´s llauma´s sky that causes the error.... (and something more wich i havn´t figured out yet)

i tried to start ofp with one mod at a time and i got the errorwhen i started ofp with a folder containing some various addons and when i started it with llaumas sky...

now, i wonder why the hell i cant use llauma´s sky, i really like it.... and yes, it´s the latest version.

I dont have any clues on why the installer doesn't work for all even though they have XP. The installer is the one Kegetys made for his sky pack. I will try to fix the problem before I release the version 2.0

If anyone who had this problem and who has found a solution for it I would gladly want to know what it is.

You could also try the installer made by NuRSu that works for all win versions. Get it here! I hope that fixes your problems.

kegs original nstaller also causes the errors.... so i guess it´s in the installer