Sign in to follow this  
hellfish6

You and flashpoint today: a poll

I do a couple of them, not much missions, online or MP anymore mostly in the editor trying out new addons, making missions which i tell myself i will finish and release one day...

mhm same for me tounge_o.gif

It goes up and down.

I got periods where i could even drive home from work to play ofp ( yes still now ).

Then i got longer periods i m looking at my desktop, want to play ofp, but still click on the AA button cause it s less hassle to play mp.

I pretty much reserve on complete morning ( usually sunday ) to play ofp, edit some mission and test.

When i play MP it s mostly a co op with iNeo, we know what to expect from eachother and it s always fun. Most of my missions are about 95% done and pretty big. Also i like to piss of iNeo with the amount of addons to dl to play the newest mission tounge_o.gif

Although i play less, i m still having as much fun with OFP as i used to when it first came out.

One question, is anybody like me in this, i always have a big urge to play ofp in the morning ... crazy_o.gif and mostly by the time i get home and have time to play the urge is gone sad_o.gif

Cheers

I usualy play MP with my friend,I also making addons and then play in mp with them biggrin_o.gif .I also usualy doing addons for mod wink_o.gif

The majority of my OFP time is dedicaced to make my own missions (or battle setup when i am in the mood of playing a specific kind of quick battle) .

I think i spent a very lot more time in the awesome mission editor than playing the game actually smile_o.gif .

A little of all of the above here, but #3 Over-all.

Its the user made  SP missions and campaigns that keep me coming back. Of course theyre made all the better with sexy new addons/scripts/graphics etc  to play them with, but without the mission makers out there, Id probably just throw the addons round the editor for 5 minutes and get bored ...   and I wouldnt have been interested in making missions either without inspiration from them.   smile_o.gif

Do YOU remember the first time you saw the Intro to DevilChasers "Operation Firelord" ? wow_o.gif

I've had my kicks with OFP online, but without JIP it has always come a distant second to Quake3.

mad_o.gif Double post, sorry. please delete. Thanking you kindly. smile_o.gif

I think i spent a very lot more time in the awesome mission editor than playing the game actually smile_o.gif .

That sounds completely like me! I can't get enough of making missions!

One of the biggest problems of being a mission maker is when you want to make a mission... but have no idea what to make happen in it! biggrin_o.gif

I really wanna make a BAS Delta mission on one of the desert conversion islands... but the furthest I ever got with that idea was plonking down 3 Delta soldiers and then sitting back, looking blankly at the screen! biggrin_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

I mostly play missions and campaigns made by other people. Eventually I want to get into mission making, probably once OFP2 comes out. Hopefully I'll have a new computer by then because my one can barely run OFP. It runs the original stuff ok but all the new addons etc bring my poor computer to its knees. sad_o.gif