Sign in to follow this  
General Barron

New editor upgrade - works with kegety's

I've made an updated version and included that fix. Big thanks for the tip, benu!

I've updated my freewebs d/l, and the ofpec one (though it still doesn't seem to work...). Thanks for the mirrors, Avon and joltan. Please update them with the (hopefully) final version, if you would be so kind!

Updated General Barron's Editor Edition mirror, courtesy of The FAQ. smile_o.gif

I have a niave question about this addon. If we make an SP mission with it, will it work without the addon?

When you used the old editorupdate for missions you needed it to play too, so i guess it's the same with this one.

I have a niave question about this addon. If we make an SP mission with it, will it work without the addon?

No. As benu said, this works just like Kegety's EU: you need the addon to play the missions made with it. Only, in this case, you could use Keg's EU to play missions made with my EU, or vice-versa. Basically, they are exactly the same EU, except for the objects you can use when editing.

BTW, anybody got some tips on what sites to upload this to?

(hmm... kinda a lame excuse to bump this topic up, I guess tounge_o.gif )

I guess ofp.info, ofpec and opflashpoint.org would be the usual suspects... I also put it into our ofp watch wink_o.gif

How do I submit it to ofp.info? I swear I looked all over the site, but only saw a place to submit missions......