Sign in to follow this  
BlindDeath

When...........

When do you guys play online becuz i've never seen any of you in multiplayer games

Screw playing online, I live in New Zealand... with an internet connection that consists of 2 paper cups and a piece of string

It doesnt run Rogue Spear online, much less OFP

I play on a LAN biggrin.gif

which guys?

many dont use the same names, some do like me though

you'll find RN in NA on the ASE under the server name russin after 4-6 EST

He assumes we all play only on GameSpy... well, I play from time to time... lotsa rookies there for target practice wink.gif

pffffft.

I play on a LAN - net gaming for me (espcially OFP) is very slow.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from The Blind Sniper on 4:09 pm on Nov. 23, 2001

Screw playing online, I live in New Zealand... with an internet connection that consists of 2 paper cups and a piece of string

<span id='postcolor'>

So your on 56K modems like most of the UK then biggrin.gif

Gamespy is not perfect, but it's not so bad either. I can play, without problems. And i don't have problems with operation Flashpoint MP. But, i mean no problems. nothing. Mp works perfectly. I have 900KB/S Cable.

You'll find me on Radishville Dedicated T-1 server.

Or on the FraguHAUS server. Both are lag free, and have many friendly people on em. Well sometimes Malbeouf comes on the Radishville server, and no likes him, so I guess he's the only bad part about that server biggrin.gif

I prefer Dedicated servers over POS hosts who think their comp can host.

(Edited by WisdoM at 1:23 pm on Nov. 24, 2001)

"Well sometimes Malbeouf comes on the Radishville server, and no likes him, so I guess he's the only bad part about that server"

Hehe, good one WisdoM.

There aren't many servers here in South-East Canada.

So I don't play MP much. My nickname is FetishFool.NiveK.

Some idiot stole my name. So I have to put .NiveK at the end.

Stupid losers can't make up their own nickname.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from The Blind Sniper on 4:09 am on Nov. 24, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

i live in new zealand to and i can find games which are not laggy on my 56k with 1.3 as with your 2 paper cups and string i think you should get somthing a bit better.

(Edited by HellToupee at 2:25 pm on Nov. 25, 2001)

yes in manitoba here

and I do play on the Radish server

and you'll find that I'm well liked (only for those on my team since I'm always in 1st place and NEVER loose CTF)

snikkker

never take what some one says about some one to heart, play with that person and decide for you self, as you can see I was flamed, yet I flame not!

Toupee - Where are you?

And where do you find games? I know there's a few internet gaming sites around the country.. but low membership, and that you have to pay, are why I dont use them.

Besides the computer I play on doesnt have a modem... lol... it's completely set up for games.

What other alternatives are there to the 56k? ADSL is a joke, and not available in my area, just outside of Auckland.

Cable? What cable? The Telstra cable in Wellington? lol.

I want cable in Auckland!

(Edited by The Blind Sniper at 3:38 pm on Nov. 25, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from BlindDeath on 7:17 pm on Nov. 25, 2001

<span style='color:red'>wow your in canada??

me 2

where do you live?</span>

<span id='postcolor'>

I live at Toronto, Ontario.

Where the whores have penis', and the guys are queer.

I'm afraid to play online. I have a 56k, and the captain said that anyone who plays online with a 56k will get eaten by a squid.

I have an OC-12 (wich can support more then 80 players in ofp)LAN connection at my work, i am planning to set up a CTF server soon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from King Kong on 9:36 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

I have an OC-12 (wich can support more then 80 players in ofp)LAN connection at my work, i am planning to set up a CTF server soon.

<span id='postcolor'>

you may have the line to support 80 players but you'll need better then a 2 ghz to have the power to handle past 60

I play

OPF online occasionally as Mr Z or =[KFC]=Z(if I use Gamespy)

how can I set up OPF to work through Win XP's Firewall?

I'm from TORONTO Too.

I am the best SNIPER on the net. I can kill anyone runing 500-600 m away with one shoot. Well, somtimes 2. If you don't believe me then i can show you, but you will have to wait till i get me Cable back up again.

till then cya,

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from The Blind Sniper on 2:35 am on Nov. 25, 2001

What other alternatives are there to the 56k? ADSL is a joke, and not available in my area, just outside of Auckland.

<span id='postcolor'>

Other than 56K You can try IHUG - Sat, Walkerwireless (expensive).

Paradise and a couple of other ISPs support bonded modems (assuming you have a second line) -and you get two modems.

Why is ADSL a joke? - Telecoms offerings are better priced than Telstra's in Aussy.

You want cable in NZ ?...... you better start laying it yourself or move to CCh or Well.

smile.gif