Sign in to follow this  
JAP

Pes 3 / we7

Fifa is weird.

Notts County is "Notts Country" in game.

Andy Ried isn't in the game.

Eoin Jess has a big mutash.

Des walker is white.

they didn't do well with division 1 or below.

Shefki Kuqi is blonde in Fifa 2004.

Good job you can fix all that in the editor......

Oh, forgot, Fifa 2004 doesn't have an editor (unlike PES).....

If Fight Night wasn't so damn great looking I wouldn't be able to forgive EA Sports.

For anyone who's a boxing fan and PS2 or Xbox owner, check out Fight Night, looks outstanding, trailers are hard to get from anywhere that isn't pay/subscription so I've uploaded 3 to my webspace.......

Fight Night trailers/movies 10.2mb

My fav formation is 4-5-1 like Valencia (my fav team) this way you cover the flanks and centre of the pitch thus being able to control whole field. Also 4-3-1-2 (diamond formation) works fine if you have the right players!

I also have to address my deepest condolences to Miklos Feher´s family and friends, this sort of thing is happening frighteningly often these days!

Just had a weirdest Pes 3 experience. Im in the second season in the Master league and im playing as Real Madrid. Im first in the league having played about 20 games and i have two forth coming games in the same week. The first is Juventus who are second with 37 points (i have  43) and the second game is against Lazio in the semi final of the Division 1 cup. I decided that the Lazio game was a priority so i saved all my best players for that match and so i used my Reserve players for the Juve game, my plan of action was to aim for a draw, but more than likely i thought i would lose this match. however if i did i would still have enough games to make up the ground (plus i would still have a 3 point advantage)

Anyway about  15 minute into the Juventus game im actually winning not by 1, but 3 goals to nil and im all over Juve like a rash. Half time arrives and i decide to take a look at the Juventus team in the formation settings. well guess what, they have only fielded 10 men (Thuram is listed in defence but his name isn't highlighted).  Not only that, They have Buffon in Midfield (main goalkeeper) and Chimenti (Reserve goalkeeper) in Defence and Ferrara (defence) in goal no wonder i was winning!!!!. In all the years that ive been playing this game ive never experienced this before, Has anybody else ever have this happen to them?, or anything similar?

Just won my 6th consecutive 1st division championship on 5*, sealed it with a splendid 4-0 away thrashing of Liverpool, got Arsenal in the cup final and I'm also in the semis of the WEFA Championships, didn't manage the triple last season so this time around I'm determined to do it again smile_o.gif

Anyone discovered that if you finish second in the WEFA Championships qualifying stage you can go through and end up in the WEFA Masters' Cup as well? Thus you can in theory win all 4 trophies in one season, only managed to be in all four competitions once and I ended up losing in the quarter finals of the WEFA Championship so only got 3 out of the 4 trophies, going to have to start deliberately coming second in the WEFA Championships qualifying to try to get all 4 trophies in one season smile_o.gif

Edit: Buggs nope have never had that before, freaky smile_o.gif You playing with a patched version of "vanilla"?

Edit: Buggs nope have never had that before, freaky smile_o.gif You playing with a patched version of "vanilla"?

It's patched. And they usually make good tactical changes...... But not this time. biggrin_o.gif

With a bit of look i might get them again in the Div 1 cup final tounge_o.gif