Sign in to follow this  
Balschoiw

Bush´s reelection campaign perls

Frankly, I do not see a single strong democrat in this election. I think Dubya has it in the bag. Let's see the top candidates.

Clark = Recently Congressional testimony surfaced where he told the House Armed Svcs Cmte that the US must oust Saddam, and that there was proof that Iraq had WMD's, oh and that the US should act preemptively if needed. Did he not say he was always against the war??? WHOOPS! For a highly educated man he sure is a moron ;)

Dean = See I would be able to make a better decision on this man, but for one problem. YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE HE STANDS!!! This man flip flops more on issues then whacko jacko changes his nose!

Kerry = I have an issue with him that I have with Bush. Bush was in the Guard but ditched it, and used it in his campaign. My issue with Kerry is in regards to his Silve Star. I respect how he got it, but what I don't respect was the fact that he tossed his Silver Star away to denounce the Vietnam War, yet now he gloats it everywhere. Typical politician, no shame.

Edwards = Well he was a lawyer before a politician and if there are two things in this world I hate they are lawyers and politicians so he is out HAHA.

Clinton = Oh boy, don't even get me started on Devil Woman. She makes a racist remark about Ghandi and gets away with it, WTF! The Communist News Network, I mean CNN, pretty much swept it under the rug. I found it buried in their webiste.

Frankly I think the Clinton Administration did serious harm to the Democratic Party and it will take a few more years for it to recover. So Bush should be re-elected this year, it won't be a landslide, but he'll stay in for 4 more years. That's just my opinion of course. Oh by the way I consider myself a McCain Republican.

George

Truly disrespectful to both, IMO. Protesting is fine, but there is a time and place. If he hadn't gone, rest assured, the same people would have protested that he hadn't done what he did (And many more most likely.). Yet another damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario. As for re-election material, I don't see this as being any more political than sitting in at Memorial Day services, etc. (Granted those are a bit more involved, but the same principal: recognizing a National holiday and what it stands for.)

Quote[/b] ]I'm waiting for someone to explain to me what a few nutters being disrespectfull to Bush and King have to do with his reelection campaign.

Has he ever been to Referend King´s memorial before ?

No.

Does he have a big lack in voting black people ?

Yes.

What is he doing right now ? Fundraising and speaches at some black communities ?

Yes.

Why does he do that ?

He´s a great fan of the blacks.

No.

Ummm elections in November ?

Is it really that hard toadlife ?

Edit :

An alternative question that came to my mind:

Does he wear the black panther glove now ?

No he´s still with Alpha Tau or whatever Club he´s in.

Whatever. Your hatred for Bush will lead you to allways assume the worst of his intentions, so arguing them with you is pointless.

I don't agree with a lot of what's being said by people protesting President Bush honoring a dead man. They're more interested in shouting at the president than honoring Dr. King.

Quote[/b] ]They're more interested in shouting at the president than honoring Dr. King.

As Bush is more interested in getting votes of black people

than fighting for the black thing.

Tell me a single political operation started by G.W Bush that was meant to rise the social status of black people in the USA.

He hasn´t been black friendly through all his years but now he got hit by a flash telling him : " Love the black people !"

Come on... rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Whatever. Your hatred for Bush will lead you to allways assume the worst of his intentions, so arguing them with you is pointless.

Hey toadlife I judge people by what they do not for hatred. It would be just too much for me to hate Bush. I look at the things he does and has done and I can say he is a warmonger, a person who has no problems to break international agreements and law, a person who radically changed the status of citizens in the USA (patriot act, homeland security) and who made you all panic and neurotic when you hear Islam and terrorism.

I judge people by the things they do but an emotion like hate will not arise. Critizism yes.

Is that not allowed ?

You can´t put me in the "stupid hater" box. That´s reserved for people acting like this

all_3monkeypic.jpg

@ Jan. 19 2004,03:51)]No other good thread to post this in, but anyhoo- I saw this picture while reading through Newsweek, and I thought it was so good that I had to scan it:

http://members.cox.net/tex367/Shrub.jpg

Bring 'em on, indeed.

tounge_o.gif

ROFLMAO! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Seems this guy can do anything he wants, whenever he wants...and get away with it easily. crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

It's sad but at the same time hilarious.

Dean da Mean motha smile_o.gif

This is the guy that scored top of the list for most of our more "advanced members"

Dean speach

r3353936172.jpg

Yeah, he's definately the man for the job. Will have the whole world in a blissfull embrace in a matter of minutes smile_o.gif

Just a little balance..

Konyak

Whatever. Your hatred for Bush will lead you to allways assume the worst of his intentions, so arguing them with you is pointless.

Actually Bals is right. This is the first time in his presidential "career" that he visited the grave.

Is it coincidence that its an election year? No. If it's not for election politics and to try and garner favor with the black vote, why has he not gone before?

Dean da Mean motha smile_o.gif

This is the guy that scored top of the list for most of our more "advanced members"

Dean speach

Yeah, he's definately the man for the job. Will have the whole world in a blissfull embrace in a matter of minutes smile_o.gif

Just a little balance..

Konyak

I fail to see how that makes him a bad choice for president. I suppose you probably took the "Drudge Report" slant on it? I've seen similiar slants to his "speach".

I challenge you to compare it to any Bush speech. Dean, or any Democrat, is probably the last good hope of this nation and Bush's "zeal".

Havin' just "lost" Iowa, he was energizing his supporters for a long fight ahead.