Sign in to follow this  
Asmodeus

Black gold sp bas ranger mission

HA.........HA............HA.............HA........

I FINISHED IT

saving galore

it was only me left

i thought it was impossible

but i took it 1 soldier at a time

me vs around 20 guys with those enemy razor sharp accuracy shooting me if i make a sound, so i takem when their by themselves sniper style

a few mk CQC

but i had the biggest smile on my face wen it said reinforcements coming!!!!!!!

i was gonna complain on how hard it was and brag the mission down but i finished it

so this has got to be 1 one the hardest, maybe 2nd for jungle ops, though i didnt like jungle ops that muchsince ai respawned all the time, this one was pretty cool since it was hard and had a limited number of enemies, dont ever put spawning of enemies on your missions, that just takes out the realism to an extent of ur missions

good mission, but im still waiting for the chemical warfare type quality in this one

biggrin_o.gif

LOL, thanks ruff!   smile_o.gif

Yeah, my friend likes hard missions, this is his favorite.  And I agree, it's definately beatable, you just have to use a lot of the resources and limited cover available.  

Quote[/b] ]good mission, but im still waiting for the chemical warfare type quality in this one

Thanks!  The reason I haven't finished this or the many other missions I have in the works is that I'm doing demo missions for BAS as well as the TMCM release right now and that takes all of my OFP time.   wink_o.gif

I'll post an update for this mission when I'm able, we'll see how things go.  I'm really glad you liked it, and glad Chem Warfare still left an impression.  smile_o.gif  

Asmo

P.S.  I want to make it clear that I will finish this mission!  And thank you very much to all beta testers!   biggrin_o.gif

Thanks!  The reason I haven't finished this or the many other missions I have in the works is that I'm doing demo missions for BAS as well as the TMCM release right now and that takes all of my OFP time.   wink_o.gif

Ah, that should mean BAS is planing to release something biggrin_o.gif . Is TMCM the biker addon rock.gif .

Ah, that should mean BAS is planing to release something biggrin_o.gif .

I didn't say that at all. *waves magic BAS wand*

You didn't read anything of the sort. tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Is TMCM the biker addon rock.gif .

Yep! The EC is proud to be working with Tomb and Col Klink to finish the biker pack. smile_o.gif

Also, did you ever beat this mission Heatseeker? tounge_o.gif

Asmo

hey Asmo

Tried to download the mission today - no joy - dunno if your site is down or something rock.gif