Sign in to follow this  
fighter

Operaton northstar's troops cpack 0.97

I agree, but for the time being it was unworkable. (It will probably continue to be unworkable.

If anyone got a "model special" missing weapon error, re-download the file.

A new one was uploaded with the missing pistols in it.(oops)

smile_o.gif

Do these guys use the weapons wich they have always used? Personally I would love to see them using Lowland warriors Diemaco pack. I hope you can work that out smile_o.gif

Nice work on the soldiers by the way, I quite like that you lost the whole goggles thing. Keep up the nice work fellas!

I'd wait till 1.0 , this is the fourth time i'd be d/lding them with nothing more then minor details to them sad_o.gif

Actually, one of the main reasons for this update was not only to fix a few really irritating errors, but because the upcoming Grifon will need this version of the troops to run.

I can understand that it must get really annoying to download so many times, but the final is still a LONG way away, and this is the last minor update to it.

Anton

Actually, one of the main reasons for this update was not only to fix a few really irritating errors, but because the upcoming Grifon will need this version of the troops to run.

Anton

MIRROR

Cool, can't wait for the Grifon..

Personally I would love to see them using Lowland warriors Diemaco pack.

The mod team are already making their own C7 models, which look really great too.

I had made a canadian mission in tonal now if i change the addon files will they work with the missions still or not? rock.gif