Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Need voice actors

The Resistance II Campaign will be launching after new years day. Already I have got to an early start with the campaign.

I will need voice actors however.

If you are interested in being a voice actor please send me your voice recording Demo of the following:

-Dark Voice with Russian Accent -

"I work alone. If you have an order to give sir, save it for later. "

-Average Voice with Russian Accent-

"If I put my gun down, I am putting my squad down. But if I put you down, that puts all of the Resistance down... and out of my way."

-Female Voice-

"He is building an army, his power in Russia is growing day by day."

-American voice-

"My name is Axel Rawson, Special Forces unit. Nothing more you need to know about me, only the fact I'm here to save your asses from a few highly skilled Russians with a bad temper armed with guns,boats, choppers, planes, tanks, explosives, and nuclear weapons. Any questions? "

-Normal Adult voice-

"This here is my Sniper rifle. Looking into the scope is like watching T.V. "

-Normal Adult voice-

"You think that because I never had any combat experience before in my life, I can take on a Terrorist Army with this one gun?"

I will need possibly 2 or 3 female voices for this project. So if any of you guys have a wife or girlfriend, than please ask if they are interested. Adult voices also.. no 13 year old girls... for all you Michael Jackson fans out there...

TIPS for Recording sound (IMPORTANT)

In order to get good voice quality follow a few tips of mine.

1. Use Team Speak for voice recordings! Team Speak has a terrific voice system that allows you to record your voice nicely and clearly. If you have a better program feel free to use that.

2. There cannot be any Echos. if your room Echos alot, put a blanket over your head when you record (seriously). The blanket will block your sound waves from bouncing off the walls of the room 5 times. instead the sound waves are captured by the blanket.

3. Speak clearly. Don't sound like a robot. Like the crappy voice acting from Resident Evil. Don't breath into your mic, we want a realistic voice, not a voice where your in a sand storm. Quality Quality QUALITY!

----

Please send your voices to SpecOp9@hotmail.com.

Please do not add me to your contact list, I already have reached my max contacts and it wont allow me anymore.

Please ZIP or RAR your files. Not Self Extracting files. People who send me these will get their mail deleted from my Inbox.

Please go to here:

http://specop9ofp.proboards26.com/index.cgi?board=Voice

For any questions or anything you may have. Post them, Guests are allows to post here, so you will not need to sign up.

Ok thanks smile_o.gif

By the way folks I am looking for random voices as well.. meaning give it a shot! I also need random soldier voices, and not only main characters!

Thanks for your submissions Tex, I replied smile_o.gif

Anyway to record in Team Speak 2 (can be found at TeamSpeak.org)

here is an image:

EXAMPLE

When you set it all up after, it records everything that is said on TS. Don't forget to put a blanket on urr heads :-P

I will go ahead and record the American lines for you, If you have the mission "Facile Ground" you can check out my work as Lt. Hogan

BTW: i have a much better mic now and am using sound forge 6.0 to record with, i also have cool edit pro.

Thanks alot  wink_o.gif

When yall are done just send them to my Email smile_o.gif

Remember folks I am not looking for chracters only.  You can still be a random soldier.

So far I have 2 voice actors, Tex and Marshal Law.  Need a few more folks, I don't want a campaign where you need to read everything :-(

Do you need any Scottish accents? You should, cos everyone knows us jocks are hard as f**k!!! tounge_o.gif

Come on, why not? Sean Connery played a Russian in Red October, and I'm from his neck of the woods.... lol.

"Comrade, come and eat this haggis"

"Comrade, those Americans are shit at drinking. Do you want another pie?"

"Pass me another deep fried Mars Bar while we teach these Yankees a lesson. "

PS:

Will you be able to play the Russians in this campaign?

I need any voice actors.

The beggining missions are with Russians, so yes.

There are a few Russians around here, why not let them record the lines that are to be spoken by Russians? I dislike "accents" makes the whole thing fake. Unless ofcourse these are some foreign exchange soldiers or something tounge_o.gif

That's true, accents can be fake, but then again if you aren't getting any Russian volunteers what can you do?

Just cos there are Russian ppl on here doesn't mean they'll want to help smile_o.gif

Anyway, you can always use a sound editing program to make voices sound more "eastern" !

If you want any speech samples SpecOp, I will be more than happy to provide them tounge_o.gif

Regards to all,

Scott

Considering there have been atleast two Russians in the FDFmod v1.2 thread asking if they need any voice talent I am sure some would come here eventually. Or ask e'm in a PM why doncha'?

Sorry I cant help with this, I only deal in faking Aussie and exaggerated Brit accents wink_o.gif