Sign in to follow this  
ozanzac

Psc's marv and something else!

Whilist having a look at PSC's thread about his M1A-A1, I noticed a perculiar looking buggy type thing in PSC's sig. This Buggy 'thing' apparently turns out to be the FIA's new MARV (Multipurpose ARmoured Vehicle).

buggy4_alpha_klein.jpg

Large Pic

buggy4_alpha2_klein.jpg

Large Pic

buggy4_01_klein.jpg

Large Pic

buggy4_02_klein.jpg

Pic

buggy4_03_klein.jpg

Large version

buggy4_04_klein.jpg

Large Version

Cool, huh!

Well, the coolness hasn't finished yet!

An interesting thing is what this buggy is based on. A snowmobile that PSC made for RHS. And I had absolutly no idea that RHS was releasing an armored snowmobile, the NKL-26.

nkl26_04_klein.jpg

Large version

nkl26_02_klein.jpg

Large Version

If this was a secret for RHS, the cat's out of the bag! wow_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Nice work PSC

LOL yeh the snowmobile was an underground project, but we're happy with it's announcement, its one hell of a fun addon, ley me tell ya that.

LOL yeh the snowmobile was an underground project, but we're happy with it's announcement, its one hell of a fun addon, ley me tell ya that.

I thought it was something I hadn't seen before, because I'd certainly remember something like that!

There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but I'll be happy to just wait till the day its released. wink_o.gif

But an armored Snowmobile, powered by a propellor! Surely that has to be one of the most oddball vehicles ever produced in WWII. tounge_o.gif

Keep up the excellent work PSC and RHS.

I love it when it's an unnannounced suprise. It saves having to wait in anticipation for anything.