Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

You know you had too much of

And nobody's made any patches for it either. I mean, we've got earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados around the world, and they're pretty big bugs. I think we really are due for Earth 1.1 biggrin_o.gif .

I keep getting a missing addon error.

You may need 'A Life', but I don't remember where to get it. sad_o.gif

whenever im in a car i am always watching out for ambushes, mainly from one event in my life, its quite funny actually

well one day a few years ago, me and my mum and dad were driving home from scotland, visiting friends, was a good suny day too, anyways, my dad was about 1000 meters from his next waypoint, erm, i mean he was about 1000 meters away from going into a tunnel that a bridge went over when all of a sudden, a Copper in one of those bright yellow safety things (if ur from the UK you'll know what i mean, those yellow jacket things with the reflective tape on them) jumped out of the bushes, needless to say my dad stopped pretty damn quick to avoid running him down, we were all wondering what the hell was going on, the copper motioned to my dad to wind his window down and told him to wait there, so after a while a train comes along and a helo flying pretty close at first i thought the train had been hijacked or something, but i saw that it was a civilian helicopter.

anyway a few years later (this was about 4-5 years ago or something) i found out what it was all about, they were using the bridge in scotland and some of the track to film the train scene in 'Mission Impossible' ever since then, and even moreso once i got ofp (cuz now im watching for an ambush) ive always been on the lookout for someone jumping out in front of the vehicle i was in.

lol thats it, not really all that interesting but seems to explain why im so damn jumpy lol

too often i find myself looking at the sky and saying to myself how realistic it looks

then when i get in the car im always trying to turn on manual fire biggrin_o.gif