Sign in to follow this  
Captain Kickass

Seriously though

Well come on then answer me! Don't be afraid to voice your opinion! Do you like the french or not? I do!

(Edited by Captain Kickass at 7:45 pm on Dec. 6, 2001)

Yea, french is great.

Now were arent talking about a language right? nor a kiss....uhm...well, mouth to mouth kiss that is.

Like em fine....long as they don't bad mouth the US.

Assholes come from every country not just france... as a matta of fact kickass these questions are not even remotely related to op flash  they just start country bashing  not a good way to enter the community if you ask me............french, german,american,canadian you name it there are assholes everywhere we are no better or worse than anyone else........   stupid question.

I WAS NOT BEING A COUNTRY BASHER!!!!!! IT WAS SIMPLY A FRIENDLY JESTURE!!!!!!

(AND THERE ARE A FEW ARSEHOLES I KNOW IN BRITAIN ASSWELL SO THERE!)

AND I DID'NT SAY THAT THEY WERE ASSHOLES YOU JUST MADE THAT UP!!!!

(Edited by Captain Kickass at 8:01 pm on Dec. 6, 2001)

I did say everywhere. smile.gif

Quote: from Captain Kickass on 5:48 pm on Dec. 6, 2001

Well come on then answer me! Don't be afraid to voice your opinion! Do you like the french or not?

dont sound too friendy if your french.....

(Edited by Cpt Gamer FtK at 7:38 pm on Dec. 6, 2001)

Well I am sorry If I offended anyone in the way I pronounced that question.

Anyway I have no reason to dislike the French. I own a Peugeot 106 Quicksilver and I like it. I used to own a Rover 214 but I prefered the Quicksilver. Do you really think a person who hates France would trade a perfectly good British car for a FRENCH ONE! O.K? I'M SSSSOOORRRYYYY!!!!!!!!!

P.S You French always had nice girls!*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Captain Kickass on 7:44 pm on Dec. 6, 2001

Anyway I have no reason to dislike the French. I own a Peugeot 106 Quicksilver and I like it. I used to own a Rover 214 but I prefered the Quicksilver. Do you really think a person who hates France would trade a perfectly good British car for a FRENCH ONE! O.K? I'M SSSSOOORRRYYYY!!!!!!!!!

<span id='postcolor'>

OMG U TRAITOR. DONT EVER BUY A FRENCH CAR AGAIN!!!!

Most French know only one language .... French!

When a conversation starts it goes like this

A: Hello

Frenchguy: Bonjour (means i speak French, to lame to try another language)

And then you can go on in French or stop the conversation.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Fenna on 11:36 pm on Dec. 6, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Captain Kickass on 7:44 pm on Dec. 6, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

OMG U TRAITOR. DONT EVER BUY A FRENCH CAR AGAIN!!!!

<span id='postcolor'>Well enough people in country buy french cars anyway. And if you ask me the new MG's rover released need a new look, there just rovers with bodykits and alooy wheels(yum,yum)and a ni.....O.K I ADMIT IT I LIKE MG'S!!1 I CAN'T HIDE IT ANYMORE I LIKE PEUGEOTS AND ROVERS!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH

(phew that was hard)

Why do you post all these topics Captain Kickass? I mean first off they should be in off topic, secondly all they do is start flame wars.

This thread is pointless and belongs in the off topic along with a lot of Kickasses threads..... when is the

dreaded #MODERATOR MODE gonna step in?