Sign in to follow this  
Acecombat

Large explosion in my city tonight

Wait, you heard an explosion did you not? Somehow this does not add up. It smells fishy.

I don't really understand neither ,a fire broke out? I could understand if they said theyre was a gasexplosion due to leak since ace heard an explosion,but i can't figure out how so many people can have minor injuries if the fire broke out ,since the fire wouldn't expand at a great speed that it would surprize 14 people.Official statement's state no arson ,but if their isn't any independant press allowed in then one can question that report.

Something smell's fishy indeed ,not that there is a cover-up of great importance ,but it looks like an easy explenation for something they don't really wan't to come to light.

Well, people do get injured in fires.. sometimes it is worse than a bomb: Starts undetected, gets to the flashpoint unnoticed, and WOMP, spreads like, well, a wildfire. People panic, can get trapped with no escape route, etc. So 14 injuries is easy enough to believe. However, the explosion part does leave an unanswered question. rock.gif

Thats it folks, move along, nothing to see here. Go about your business... smile_o.gif

I have a theory for it , like maybe when i heard the explosion the fire had already started before the explosion took place , it might havebeen a Oxygen cylindr or something i have seen them store these in hospitals before here inside rooms for ICU patients.

Maybe it was that exploded afterwards ... which might have panicked the police int o also thinking that was something else like a terrorist attack so that explains why they sent in so many police cruisers which certainly werent necesarry for this fire rock.gif , and that might also be the reason that they were too paranoid to let anyone IN cause of a terrorist threat and also because it was a military hospital's residence area , so the added security bit.