Sign in to follow this  
Rogue2020

s**t

I just now found out that in mission editor you can zoom in and out on the map....so many hours of carefully putting pieces together to make my own base with fences and stuff.......why do you think I said once making your own base is like building a house of cards...

I have played like 80 hours of black and white in like 6 days so I have got so used to using the mouse wheel to zoom in and out and even the movement that I try zooming in on everything without thinking..same thing in e-mail....I'll be moving the wheel trying to zoom in on a part of the letter....but that's how I found out you can zoom in flashpoint.......

(Edited by Rogue2020 at 3:16 pm on Dec. 8, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Rogue2020 on 2:01 pm on Dec. 8, 2001

I just now found out that in mission editor you can zoom in and out on the map....so many hours of carefully putting pieces together to make my own base with fences and stuff.......why do you think I said once making your own base is like building a house of cards...

<span id='postcolor'>

You MUST be joking!!

Oh wait.. I have a MS Intellimouse Optical with a cute wheel.. I just use the wheel to zoom in and out, this way I always find out whether a game supports the wheel immediately. Buy a wheel mouse!

Hidden

Oh my, HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

First thing i did when i installed OFP (after buying it) was go into the mission editor, First thing i did was move the wheel...

HAHAHHAHA

Hmm... Same here, I got Operation Flashpoint for my birthday, I installed it, went into the Mission Editor, put some tanks, and took me about an hour to figure out that you could zoom!

I do have a wheel mouse....I have an Intel mouse explorer that has a senor instead of a ball......just never thought to move the wheel...the only real time it's ever used in games is to switch weapons in some games....

I use my mouse wheel for lots of stuff, It's good for games where you can rebind it to do stuff.

the wheel is the most brilliant feature on a mouse (except optical sensors). the wheel is so useful. i can't tell you all here what amazing things the little buggar can do, but i guess the most of you already knows.

BTW: Microsoft's wheels are MUCH better than Logitechs. I just love my Explorer!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Rogue2020 on 3:15 pm on Dec. 8, 2001

I try zooming in on everything without thinking..same thing in e-mail....(Edited by Rogue2020 at 3:16 pm on Dec. 8, 2001)

<span id='postcolor'>

press Ctrl while using the wheel and you will be able to "zoom" in the Iexplorer biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">press Ctrl while using the wheel and you will be able to "zoom" in the Iexplorer biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

OH MY! I just tried that out, I never knew you could do that!

Glad you found out at last. smile.gif

- an IntelliMouse Explorer user

Theres not really any difference in the wheels.

Yea, its a good thing that you can "zoom" in and out while pressing ctrl. Although the only thing u r doing is rezising the lettersize.

Havent u used the wheel in OFP either?

Try click on the wheel, and then u can scroll trough the action menu, to select an action,. simply click on the wheel again.

All I know is my scrolling with this mouse is 100% smooth....all my friends comment on that since theirs are piece of s**t mouse's.......