Sign in to follow this  
uzabit

What will be in V1.4?

Does anybody know details of what will be in the next patch? New weapons or vehicles? Perhaps one of the Developers can answer...

I would love to see:

Realistic tracers, Arty, Mortars, LMG's (RPD, RPK-74, M249 SAW, a new BIG desert island, bug fixes, inproved netcode, HMMWV with M2 or M60 or TOW2, BTR-70, BRDM2 with AT6's or MG, Mi-6, UH1D, MH53 seahawk,

RPG-7V, AKS-47, M-47 DRAGON, RPG-18, AKS-47 with bayonet, realistic sounds, pickup 4x4 truck with mounted PKM on it,

And many more

The fact that they haven't said anything about it makes me thing that maybe there will be some surprises. Who doesn't like holiday presents?! :biggrin:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from King Kong on 1:33 am on Dec. 9, 2001

I would love to see:

Realistic tracers, Arty, Mortars, LMG's (RPD, RPK-74, M249 SAW, a new BIG desert island, bug fixes, inproved netcode, HMMWV with M2 or M60 or TOW2, BTR-70, BRDM2 with AT6's or MG, Mi-6, UH1D, MH53 seahawk,

RPG-7V, AKS-47, M-47 DRAGON, RPG-18, AKS-47 with bayonet, realistic sounds, pickup 4x4 truck with mounted PKM on it,

And many more

<span id='postcolor'>

I would love to see KingKong in the game. :biggrin: If u understand.

the next patch will be 1.35 not 1.4 and will be released before christmas - i hope.

the patch will mainly have improved net-code, no huge weaponpacks. but like you guys said, we have heard nothing, so we might get a christmas surprise. but i wouldn't hold my breath.

Sadly each new addon has never included somthing i really wanted.

All i want is more Russian stuff.... Like Helicopters and more Russian Troop types.

a REAL netcode

yeah. I heard 1.35 by mid Dec - no new units or weapons - just bug fixes. Perhaps real speed of sound for LMGs and new sounds effects for running through bushes, and other weapons.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from TeAcH on 2:51 pm on Dec. 9, 2001

yeah. I heard 1.35 by mid Dec - no new units or weapons - just bug fixes.<span id='postcolor'>

This is what Simon Reid of Codemasters said:

"I can't give you a definitive feature list, but needless to say it will have some extras to go with the improved code.

Keep your eye on the Bohemia site for further updates."

well, why not just chuck some vbs1 stuff at us then

it's all finished probably

unless it is not BIS's property (i.e they licensed the engine and aren't working on it at all)

I read and posted here that there may be the possibilty of a new weapon , that was from an article from SR for codemasters.

I gathered from another thread that there may be some friendly fire fix in the next patch also. Fratricide is currently my #1 problem with OFP, so that would be very good news indeed.