Sign in to follow this  
Brentk

SDK-CLICK IF YOU WANT IT RELEASED

We want the sdk!!! or atleast a confirmation that it will be released!! If you agree with me then post!!! a simple "i agree" will do, anything to show BIS how many people want it!

Many threads has been opened regarding SDK. I think BIS already know that a lot of people want SDK.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Brentk on 10:41 pm on Dec. 12, 2001

We want the sdk!!! or atleast a confirmation that it will be released!!  If you agree with me then post!!! a simple "i agree" will do, anything to show BIS how many people want it!

<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, release the Bloody SDK!!!!!!!!!!! (Is that alright?)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from SpaceAlex on 2:46 pm on Dec. 12, 2001

Many threads has been opened regarding SDK. I think BIS already know that a lot of people want SDK.

<span id='postcolor'>

I agree. If BIS aren't convinced by the requests so far, one more thread isn't going to make a difference.

So sick of these newbies.

For the last time!

There is no SDK.

And belive me coding a userfriendly SDK would take a year or so.

The reason why the SDK isnt, is because then would people begin coding hacks etc. to use cheats in MP.

Im glad there isnt any cheaters (havent met any) outthere yet.

Soon, multiple tools will be made to mod-developers to implement models, new islands etc.

Wich they only give to serious mod makers

And what does BIS mean with "Soon" another Ë year or something?

Bin Laden.

I see your just as lame informed as ya name *hint* (j/k), uhm.. not really.

ok..

Punkbuster cant do s**t.

It cant detect any new cheats. What do you want BIS to do? Working to make bugfixes, or working trying to catch up their anti-cheat program?

I dont care about SDK but i would like to see models program!!!!

one more sing they need to make better net code or more easy way to join in the game... not waite for hours to bloody game to start!!! and fix all the bugs that they have...

do some thig for **** sakes

(Edited by Ded Mozai at 8:06 am on Dec. 13, 2001)

lots of people that ask for an SDK don't have the required knowledge to use it. so if they release it, only the people that programming/modeling experience will be able to use it. SDK are meant for developers, not simple users.

They release it when people stop buying/playing the game. That's exactly what happened with Deus Ex, and, imho, that was a good move.

before realeasing the sdk, ofp should be fixed first and before this will happen a sequel to OFP will be possibly out, if at all.