Sign in to follow this  
CruKill

Fuzzy letters

All of the letters in the menu and maps look fuzzy and unreadable. Does anyone one have or had the same problem?

Thanks

I have fuzzy letters when I use 800x600 resolution (and i have my mipmap settings at highest level.).

With 1024x768 or above problem seems to go away. But i'd like to play the game with smaller resolution because of better FPS.

Do you have solution for this ?

Same for me, cant read anything with a res lower than 1024..

If your monitors 17" or higher thats the way its gonna be if you set your resoultion lower than 1024x768.

Same issue, screen resolution set to 1920x1080, on 2x nvidia 560TI SLI - running latest nvidia drivers, on a 24" screen. Also tried 60mhz and 120mhz

Have changed graphic settings and still get the fuzzy text. Game graphics are fine.

Same issue, screen resolution set to 1920x1080, on 2x nvidia 560TI SLI - running latest nvidia drivers, on a 24" screen. Also tried 60mhz and 120mhz

Have changed graphic settings and still get the fuzzy text. Game graphics are fine.

What are your lod settings?

Hey be nice it's an Aussie - they fall Down Under "rare & special people"! Force of Kangaroo can be strong.... BTT - search for "Faguss OFP Screen Ratio" - he made it also to work nicely with some mods. ;) :D