Sign in to follow this  
homestar

Need help playin opf

Ok, I have the original Operation Flashpoint and i also have the Gold Upgrade. But, I have lost the CD for the original Operation Flashpoint. I have all the documentation that came with the original, including my CD-Key. I also have the Gold Upgrade CD and documentation. Operation Flashpoint is installed on my PC but whenever I try to run it, it gives me the "Wrong or No cd in drive" message (which is expected as there is no cd). Is there any way for me to play Operation Flashpoint again, or will I have to buy another copy?

Thanx

(PS. How do I find out which version of the game I have installed?)

Edited:"OUPS"

If you only installed OFP and the gold upgrade, the version running on your pc should be the 1.30.

if you don't have resistance, i guess you have to buy another copy...

From what i hear, buy resistance and use the resistance CD easy and simple and upgradeable to a better OFP Life

Codemasters will replace your CD for you as long as you can provide proof of purchase, you will only need to play for shipping costs.

@laulau: You may want to edit your post, I am not sure you are allowed to post that 'feature' of 1.92

RED

I'm new here, as an active member, so i followed your advice.

But is what i wrote "so secret" that we should never post it? wink_o.gif

Well, you could, but then we'd have to kill everyone that read this thread, including me. Best keep quiet.