Sign in to follow this  
Captain Kickass

I need a patriotic show of hands!

Alright I want to show all those patronising gits out there how patriotic we brits are, right who likes the SA-80, The TVR motor company and The MGRover car company?

Come now you've gotta like something out all these!!!!!

TVR - just about the only British manufacture left. great company - great cars! MG Rover - a contradiction in terms. They both made great cars when individual companies. SA-80? What's that - another ill-conceived MG Rover model? Sorry Cap - best I can do!

Eh captain,  i'm with ya..............I would like to see the L85 as well.........not to sure about rovers though smile.gif

You're forgetting Morgan, of course.

However, the SA80 and Rover have a lot in common; the Rover POSi I used to own was almost as unreliable as an SA80, requiring an engine rebuild every 6000 miles or so.

Yeah go Britain! i cant believe this thread hasnt been ruined yet by some1 saying britian sux. :shocked:

TVR, Morgan, Caterham, Lotus, Noble, McLaren, Bristol and the list goes on.

Landrover Freelander short wheel base is among the best!

Hands off the SA80 rather than up (L85A1 being the correct designation). The first time I ever fired it at Perbright, I had three stoppages and a broken trigger.

If at least they could get the dust cover to cover dust, rather than flick itself open as soon as you exhale in its general direction. Did I mention the dirt accumulation...

KB

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Fenna on 11:57 pm on Dec. 5, 2001

Yeah go Britain! i cant believe this thread hasnt been ruined yet by some1 saying britian sux. :shocked:

<span id='postcolor'>

If they do I sort em all out don't you worry about that!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from brgnorway on 12:28 am on Dec. 6, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>Sorry to burst your bubble mate! But Proton owns Lotus now. I know what you are thinking lifes a B**CH. But don't worry we have still got Westfield, Tiger, Paradynme (These guys are new so don't worry if you've never heard about them), FBS (so are these guys!) and last but not least MGRover. So in one opinion we still rule the world in the car industry but numbers.

So much for France! With Peugeot, Citroen, Renault and Venturi to there names!

I live in Florida and one of my good friends races(or is going to officially in 2005 when he gets a multi-million dollar contract) GT2 for team Morgan. He went to a racing training camp in Italy for Ferrarri. Just recently (several months ago) his team was racing Audi, and they beat them.

He says the car is great, and I believe him. I don't know much about Morgan street cars, but this racer is sweet!!! I prefer Porsche myself but from what I have seen, Morgan seems like a good car company.

BTW, my friend is only 17 years old!

Lucky Bastard

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Captain Kickass on 1:03 am on Dec. 6, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from brgnorway on 12:28 am on Dec. 6, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>Sorry to burst your bubble mate! But Proton owns Lotus now. I know what you are thinking lifes a B**CH. But don't worry we have still got Westfield, Tiger, Paradynme (These guys are new so don't worry if you've never heard about them), FBS (so are these guys!) and last but not least MGRover. So in one opinion we still rule the world in the car industry but numbers.

So much for France! With Peugeot, Citroen, Renault and Venturi to there names!

<span id='postcolor'>

No bubble burst here mate. I did know that Lotus is owned by an asian company. Still they are true to their origins when making cars Colin Chapman himself would be proud of, allthough Caterham Super 7 is probably the only hard core, hands on sportscar left in the world (in my opinion). Westfield only makes hefty copies. No offence!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from FireStormXS on 2:05 am on Dec. 6, 2001

I live in Florida and one of my good friends races(or is going to officially in 2005 when he gets a multi-million dollar contract) GT2 for team Morgan. He went to a racing training camp in Italy for Ferrarri. Just recently (several months ago) his team was racing Audi, and they beat them.

He says the car is great, and I believe him. I don't know much about Morgan street cars, but this racer is sweet!!! I prefer Porsche myself but from what I have seen, Morgan seems like a good car company.

BTW,  my friend is only 17 years old!

Lucky Bastard

<span id='postcolor'>

Morgan +8 is nice. The new Aero 8 is ugly !

YES to the sa80 and give it the bayonet so you can stabe people when your out of ammo

TVR...the only cars for people who prefer to go sideways.

SA80...OK...but please god let it be a newer one...I dont think OFP has the ability to model your gun falling to bits when you dive at the ground.

When I was at Bruggen, I spoke to an armourer who said he had two in for routine maintenance, and they both fell apart through handling!

But having said that, I do like the SA80, so heres my hand.

Are they putting one in OFP?

The SLR and the Stirling SMG would both be fantastic! What about the Gimpy too?

Was the SA-80 around in those days (I presume it was)?

Cheers,

Dave.

SA80 was introduced in '86...It was so good I know a few people who tried to keep hold of their old SLRs...It's only now being sorted out. In theory it should be good once fixed.