Sign in to follow this  
killagee

Nh-90 blueprints

I sent an email to NH Industries asking if they could provide accurate blueprints and specs for people interesting in making an NH-90 addon. I never expected to hear from them but I got a reply. They asked what kind of game it was so I gave them links to the official site, this forum, BAS, DKM, Operation Northstar, FDF, Footmunch and heaps of others so they would see how great the community is. I then got a reply from an EADS PR type person who said she was consulting with her superiors about whether in would contrivine any security issues, but she added that public support was a major factor in sales abroad and thought a quality NH-90 in OFP would help with this (She actually said that! WOW. OFP recognised as a weapons marketing tool... wierd...).

If i get any info I will post it here and/or send it straight to the addon makers...

smile_o.gif

Wow! Good luck! That would be super cool to get NH to support the community, as long as they don't try to capitalize on it beyond permissible levels.

I sent an email to NH Industries asking if they could provide accurate blueprints and specs for people interesting in making an NH-90 addon. I never expected to hear from them but I got a reply. They asked what kind of game it was so I gave them links to the official site, this forum, BAS, DKM, Operation Northstar, FDF, Footmunch and heaps of others so they would see how great the community is. I then got a reply from an EADS PR type person who said she was consulting with her superiors about whether in would contrivine any  security issues, but she added that public support was a major factor in sales abroad and thought a quality NH-90 in OFP would help with this (She actually said that! WOW. OFP recognised as a weapons marketing tool... wierd...).

If i get any info I will post it here and/or send it straight to the addon makers...

smile_o.gif

Please tell me you gave them a link to VBS. If they know about that, then thats why they'd think OFP would be a weapons marketing tool for sure!.......If this pulls through, this would be another great day in the history of the community.*Dreams about the endless possibilities this might have, like NH industries making their own OFP addon to ensure the quality of their product is there, or peraps even NH industries providing an extremely accurate 3D model of the chopper*

Damn, You got my hopes up now! mad_o.gifwink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Good work Killagee. smile_o.gif

A quick google found this:

NH90-27.jpg

Pity theres no measurements. Mayby I'll find them somewhere else.

Yes, be sure to mention VBS and conduct yourself in a professional manner! smile_o.gif

A quick google found this:

NH90-27.jpg

Pity theres no measurements. Mayby I'll find them somewhere else.

Specs

maybe this helps smile_o.gif

The Swedish Armed Forces are buying this helicopter, as are Norway and Finland.

Here's a document, NH90 - Facts and figures, from mil.se.

As a sidenote, Saab is making a state-of-the-art Tactical Mission System to the NH-90's being delivered to the Swedish military helicopter fleet. This will allow the Swedish NH-90's to change roles in the middle of the flight, just like the Swedish fighter jet Saab JAS 39 Gripen.