Sign in to follow this  
4 IN 1

Custom faces.........

i know that some of you may hate people using clown face in game play cause it may screw up some nice screenshot, and make the game play a little silly, but i also know that some of others LOVE to use them (i am on the middle, use it only in some server), i think it would be a good things if OFP2 can lets players to choose 2 face, one custom and the other "normal" one, and switch between them by options

I know that this would be a little kiddy idea but custom face some time cause meaningless bitching on players using custom faces.............

i think there should be cam'd faces made by bis so you could have an option in the mission editor like

soldier

soldier ©

who would have a comaoflauged face

soz i know this is a bit off topic for this thread but i started a topic and it got locked

I think server admin should have an option to allow custom faces. this could be handy in league matches when some people delete the temp files and see all players with white face and that way make it easier to spot them from a bush or something.

I agree with the post where there should be a normal and camo version of the same face, or even better we could choose what camo patern and color we would like to use in game. This thread reminded me of the nice camo faces (and arms wink_o.gif ) in Vietcong.

I think server admin should have an option to allow custom faces. this could be handy in league matches when some people delete the temp files and see all players with white face and that way make it easier to spot them from a bush or something.

hmm never thought of the hehehehhehe

naw jk but good points