Sign in to follow this  
Powerslide

How to prevent land texture blending

For some reason when I try to place some land textures they auto blend, even though they are not named with the 2 digit name system. Is there a way to prevent this?

Runway textures don't turn off transition, they just don't work properly if placed on any other surface other than grass or sand/stone/whateveritis, and then only if they are put in as a variant of the 'parent' texture...

I don't know that you can stop visitor from creating transitionals, it does it automaticaly. Why do you want it to NOT make transitionals anyway?...

What is the '2 digit name system'?...

Explain what? tounge_o.gif ...

Powerslide!, can you explain your problem a bit more?, in depth?. Do you want the textures to not blend at the edges?, or is your whole texture blending?...

I think I figured it out. Yes I do not want some textures to blend at the edges. I find if I name them with more then seven letters they wont blend.

Hi,

I have the same problem. I made a texture for a stone underground (airport). Whenever I apply it to my airport, it blends (transition) with the rest of the island (grass).

Any ideas on that?

Jens

Add it to variant textures? rock.gif Don't know exactly if it works with own textures.

Aaahh, that worked!!! Variant textures!. It's so easy if you know what to do!

THANK YOU!!

Jens