Sign in to follow this  
BBSmith

Image blend

I have a picture of a US Soldier, I cut out the backround by just outlining the image with a paint program. But i want to take this image and just make a black backround, but I dont want to see the little miscuts that i did, is there a way to blend the soldier into the back backround?

If so, can you state a website or program? I dont have photoshop/nore money for another program.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,

Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

ok

You need an image editing program. One better than MSPaint. There are shareware trials available for Paintshop Pro (and maybe photoshop, I dunno) - use one of them.

Sounds like all you have to do is use a blur tool with a small radius. However, there are many ways that work to do something like what you want, and each works best in different cases; depending on resolution, colour depth, contrast, etc. So without more information all I can say is, get an image editing program. Google is your friend.

That is what the UN said during the 80ies indeed. But nowadays the thesis has shifted towards: the man has to go through the evolutional process himself. He has to develop a system himself, something that adapts to his lifestle and from which he is capable to advance.

The UN now sais that e.g. african countries have to learn to help themselves. They have to create a body that represents several countries and can cater to individual needs from which the entire continent suffers. The varied african troops now stationed in countries suffering from war is one example!

That is what the UN said during the 80ies indeed. But nowadays the thesis has shifted towards: the man has to go through the evolutional process himself. He has to develop a system himself, something that adapts to his lifestle and from which he is capable to advance.

The UN now sais that e.g. african countries have to learn to help themselves. They have to create a body that represents several countries and can cater to individual needs from which the entire continent suffers. The varied african troops now stationed in countries suffering from war is one example!

You just had to turn this thread into a political discussion didn't you? tounge_o.gif

You could always use PSP7 trial and then in the cut out picture on a transparent background use lasso tool with 3 or 4 feather and press delete afew times