Sign in to follow this  
DaSquade

Cannondale gemini 2000

Hi, don't know if i may post this (here)... but i found this Cannondale Gemini 2000 bike of rbeni12 over at OFPBase.com.

rbeni12's Bike (1.2Mb)

Since i couldn't find more on it (checked his site..???) and other OFPnews site's didn't released it, maybee could help.  wink_o.gif

I even don't know it's finished or not, but i like it very much.

mg]http://users.pandora.be/EEChome/Bike/Bike2.jpg[/img

img]http://users.pandora.be/EEChome/Bike/Bike3.jpg[/img

Bike4.jpg

Bike1.jpg

Hope to hear more of it's owner (contacted him today) and his plans.

PS: the tire textures are not 100% perfect, it has some pink shades  sad_o.gif . Hope that will get fixed. Anyway, great work rbeni12!!! Keep it up  tounge_o.gif

Over 100kb

Hehe, looks some people did find the bike. And yupe, it's a real WHEELIE stunt bike  biggrin_o.gif  ... you need to brake at times to keep that front tire on the road...

Anyway, i just wanted to share it...i really like the bike, had some FUN hours racing down a selfmade downhill track   tounge_o.gif

Hehe, looks some people did find the bike. And yupe, it's a real WHEELIE stunt bike  biggrin_o.gif  ... you need to brake at times to keep that front tire on the road...

Anyway, i just wanted to share it...i really like the bike, had some FUN hours racing down a selfmade downhill track   tounge_o.gif

would you mind sharing it wink_o.gif ?

Hmm, it's not finished and it's more a REDBULL games mission. 1 Downhill track (needs the bike addon), 1 HangGlider track with 14 checkpoints (it rocks..must fly under nova bridge..ext) (needs MOHAX Hang-Glider), 1 KTM motor track..., 1 Parachute track (need to land in 10m circle) (needs 21VBGlider addon and BAS chinook) ....ext (+ Needs Nazgool Adverstising boards addon)...

So, don't know if your still interressed.

Maybee i remake (merge) it in a single Donwhill Track Misssion. But it still needs some stopwatch.sqs to make it nice!!

wink_o.gif

Hmm, it's not finished and it's more a REDBULL games mission. 1 Downhill track (needs the bike addon), 1 HangGlider track with 14 checkpoints (it rocks..must fly under nova bridge..ext) (needs MOHAX Hang-Glider), 1 KTM motor track..., 1 Parachute track (need to land in 10m circle) (needs 21VBGlider addon and BAS chinook) ....ext (+ Needs Nazgool Adverstising boards addon)...

So, don't know if your still interressed.

Maybee i remake (merge) it in a single Donwhill Track Misssion. But it still needs some stopwatch.sqs to make it nice!!

wink_o.gif

I have all that tounge_o.gif im still interested smile_o.gif even more now

*to BI Forum: sorry about pic.Bike2 & 3 (102 and 103kb). Looks like RULES are rules!!! (   smile_o.gif  ) Learned my lesson. (Question: will it be viewable if i correct it's kb(<100kb) and upload it to it's original place on my provider?)

(*once again, don't know if it belongs here (mission) but as it involves the bike)

EEC Games (REDBULL extreme sports)

*note: this is not a finished mission, just fun!!!!... tounge_o.gif

*note needed addons:

addOns[]=

{

"MessageBoards",

"DplanMX",

"editorupdate102",

"g2",

"bas_soarpilots",

"bigramp",

"lts",

"bis_resistance",

"bas_kawa",

"PCintfur",

"BAS_MH47185",

"BuggyPack01"

};

addOnsAuto[]=

{

"bas_soarpilots",

"bis_resistance",

"PCintfur",

"MessageBoards",

"DplanMX",

"g2",

"editorupdate102",

"bigramp",

"lts",

"bas_kawa",

"BAS_MH47185",

"BuggyPack01"

It's a rar containing a user mission...HAVE FUN (each unit is an other game...with the chute game, just send the pilot to next waypoint (commands: ALL- 1 - 9(? if i'm not wrong)...Hope you like it!!!

*changed size of pic2 & 3, hmm it's not showing up??

just i case someone's to lazzy....

Bike2.jpg

and

Bike3.jpg

*to BI Forum: sorry about pic.Bike2 & 3 (102 and 103kb). Looks like RULES are rules!!! (   smile_o.gif  ) Learned my lesson. (Question: will it be viewable if i correct it's kb(<100kb) and upload it to it's original place on my provider?)

Yes, as long as they are under 100kb, it's fine to reupload and display them. smile_o.gif

I think rbeni12 is gonna release a new version of the bike with some stuff fixed (cycling animation, speed etc).

I think rbeni12 is gonna release a new version of the bike with some stuff fixed (cycling animation, speed etc).

yeah a motorcycle can't catch up with that bike biggrin_o.gif

unless there is a bump.. blues.gif

Rbeni12 just contacted me yesterday, and told me he's working on it (he will fix some things if he has the time). He has plans for making more bikes too.  smile_o.gif

I can only say one thing: "Keep up the good work and hope to hear more soon"  wink_o.gif

Hi I will release more bikes then you think, and I will fix this too. I will release some more bikes with my brother Marci , you can contact him on my site.

rbeni12

Hi I will release more bikes then you think, and I will fix this too. I will release some more bikes with my brother Marci , you can contact him on my site.

rbeni12

Sounds good that you will release more bikes  smile_o.gif

*note needed addons:

addOns[]=

{

"lts",

"PCintfur",

};

addOnsAuto[]=

{

"PCintfur",

"lts",

What are these addon rock.gifcrazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Tigg@lot Posted on Sep. 11 2003,23:01

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote (DaSquade @ Sep. 09 2003,20:45)

*note needed addons:

addOns[]=

{

"lts",

"PCintfur",

};

addOnsAuto[]=

{

"PCintfur",

"lts",

What are these addon

They are furniture.....a bed, a couch.... smile_o.gif not sure where you'll find them though.

crazy_o.gif ARGH crazy_o.gif

Plz somebody help. Where can I find ´em or plz send em by email. Or put it on soe webspace crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Plz somebody help. Where can I find ´em or plz send em by email. Or put it on soe webspace  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

i couldnt find them aswell so i deleted them from addonsauto in sqm and copied and pasted the tracks on a new mission smile_o.gif

rbeni12

Thats right smile_o.gif but if you dont mind re worked that ugly purple texture and the speed just let me say: it goes harder then my scooter ( who goes 80/90 kmh tounge_o.gif )

Plz somebody help. Where can I find ´em or plz send em by email. Or put it on soe webspace  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

i couldnt find them aswell so i deleted them from addonsauto in sqm and copied and pasted the tracks on a new mission  smile_o.gif

Yeah biggrin_o.gif Thx It work´s blues.gif

rbeni12

What bikes are you two planning to make?