Sign in to follow this  
foolish

Wwiiec - pacific marines beta released!!

WWiiec released their Pacific Marines Beta smile_o.gif

Ah to hell with it, we're feeling charitable this weekend, so along with your nice new Churchills hows about you have fun with Parker's United States Army Marines for use in your Pacific theatre battles? Pitting these gentlemen up against AiA's Japanese Imperial Army and on Wake Island should prove fun and I'm hoping to see a whole lot of new missions from you all. The pack requires our US Weapons Pack and features many unit types, each with distinctive equipment and uniforms, which is a real credit to Parker and Vibes for the models! You can download it below, and remember you need to register with GameSpy which takes about a second and gives you 56K users a faster download.

USMarines_.jpg

Download link smile_o.gif

You can download it below, and remember you need to register with GameSpy which takes about a second and gives you 56K users a faster download.

There is no need to register because I made again some download mirrors HERE

WWIIEC you are most busiest mod i ever seen biggrin_o.gif

Great work!!

Ah finally!!! I've been waiting for a WWII Pacific Marines addon for a LONG time. Overall this addon is pretty good. However it would be nice if the olive green uniforms were a little bit darker green and if the helmets did not have a desert cammoflage pattern, but instead dark olive-green and with the net covers typically used by US Marines during WWII on their helmets.

Also the M1 carbine rifle seriously needs updating. But aside from that and the lack of a flame thrower for the Marines, it's a pretty good addon pack and is awesome against the Japanese infantry addon using Wake Island for missions. I made a mission where a convoy of Marines gets ambushed in the area with the tall grass and the fighting was ferocious. Adding to the chaos was the Japanese Zeroes strafing the Sherman tanks in the convoy. smile_o.gif

Anyhoo.... I hope this USMC addon is expanded and improved.

Thank you so much WWIIEC team for a BADLY needed addon!!! This really makes my weekend!!!

THX!!!

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Wow great work guys. for you next trick how about making a C-47 Skytrain?

This is one of the most needed addons for WW2 missions throughout the entire community.

Were can I find more pictures of these guys? I'd like to feast my eyes on them until I can play with them smile_o.gif

A real good start!

Although I think they could have waited a bit longer for a bit more polishing before the release IMO.

-A few untextured LODs show up on the arms from a small distance

-Those weapons need updating(changing to the I44 ones would solve that though for now)

-Textures are decent but as mentioned above, I dunno how realistic

Nitpicky? maybe but thats my 2 cents.

Wow great work guys. for you next trick how about making a C-47 Skytrain?

This is one of the most needed addons for WW2 missions throughout the entire community.

Yep C-47 is needed ASAP