Sign in to follow this  
HellToupee

notice you are no longer ejected from untis

I was in a chopper and was hit by an aa missle while waiting to be ejected i hit the ground, and reaslised you are no longer automatically ejected from disabled vechicles which is good.

(Edited by HellToupee at 2:08 pm on Dec. 23, 2001)

Hey, awesome! I actually didnt notice that, but that really kicks ass! I'd always have my Apache get hit by some Hind cannon, and the d*amn thing just goes down with me flying out the canopy. Hopefully I wont now...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Aaron Kane on 12:05 am on Dec. 23, 2001

Hey, awesome!  I actually didnt notice that, but that really kicks ass!  I'd always have my Apache get hit by some Hind cannon, and the d*amn thing just goes down with me flying out the canopy.  Hopefully I wont now...

<span id='postcolor'>

Ejecting straight into the rotor blades LOL

YEAH :cool: . If ya wanna get realy realistic AI units should die if the walk into the spinning blades. (not being smart here).

Good idea or DUMB idea??

It would look messy..

Pilot: Gunner, eject

Gunner: What... say that again, ..sir?

Pilot: Get your butt out, now! Go go go!!

Gunner: (starts praying) Oh lord..

Ka-phow, SPLATT SPLATT.. SPRRTT

Pilot: Oh shi7 ... you could do that in OFP.. *blaargh*

Hidden

I dont know much about choppers but I always thouht when you ejected the blades turned up and disconnected then the pilots seat shot up. I thought I saw that somewhere.

You saw that on a James Bond movie. The only helicopter that I am aware of that has an ejection system is the Ka-50/52.

I manually ejected from a chopper one time (in the Incursion mission), but my parachute didn't open. I went plummeting down into the sea, but the impact killed me.