Sign in to follow this  
L00s3r

Tuning cars?

Is there anyone who would be interested in helping me? I was thinking about making few tuning cars for ofp  tounge_o.gif

I need help mostly with the textures. smile_o.gif

Oh, I didn't mean that I need tutorials. I need someone to do these things for me, because I cannot insert textures in O2 cuz I have Win 98.

Sry for the confusing text  smile_o.gif

So you want us to make a Tuning kit for you and you get the credits?..... rock.gif or am i thinking wrong at that point ? wow_o.gif

Is there anyone who would be interested in helping me? I was thinking about making few tuning cars for ofp  tounge_o.gif

Who needs ricers in OFP? ~:/

You better make some neat american muscle cars...

Who needs ricers in OFP? ~:/

You better make some neat american muscle cars...

Who needs the airwolf chopper in OFP?

Make some realistic ones instead.

Silly comment, he wants racers in OFP. Who are we to question him? He likes tuned cars, you like airwolf style stuff. Needless to say I love the stuff AWMod is doing (and I like the show Airwolf aswell) But I don't really understand why one wouldn't want OFP to be diverse. The engine allows for it and the creativeness of the players allows for it even more.

L00s3r, good luck with your car project. And I hope you find someone to help you with your problems.

At the moderators and AirwolfPL: The above comment was in no way meant to be a flame or as an insult. Just stating my point, if any of you find this to be offensive please PM me and you will recieve an official aplogy from my side, along with a deletion of this post smile_o.gif

Who needs the airwolf chopper in OFP?

Make some realistic ones instead.

I've made realistic ones too (Mi-2, H500) but you're perfectly right about Airwolf chopper...

Cancelling project now...

;P

PS.: Rice Boys - BAAAAAAD!