Sign in to follow this  
MintyBoy

Rpg-7 by kegetys (modified)

Quite a while ago now, I DL'ed a modified version of the RPG-7 (from Kegetys Russian Weapons pack). It was modified by Tanelorn to have new sounds, extra ammo types, etc.

What Tanelorn neglected to do was change ALL the classnames, so his version clashes horribly with Kegetys' original. I've taken it upon myself to fix this oversight by making a renamed.pbo with entirely new classnames.

This addon is now completed, with a revised readme and .cpp. For more info, check This Forum Topic.

So the question is, who wants it? Or even better, is willing to host it?

Sounds Good. Somebody please help Minty Boy with hosting on this one.

MintyBoy, can u email it to me? I will PM you.

smile_o.gif

Yes! Pleeeease! This new version of the RPG-7 is I think very important for mission makers.

Can anyone please host it? Anyone?rock.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Finally, a decent RPG without the configuration messed up.

Anyone host this one or I'll send the boys around ghostface.gifghostface.gif

Here is the link to the Improved RPG-7.
Quote[/b] ]You'll need to log in to FilePlanet before downloading this file.

Click here to log in using GameSpyID

Aaargh! Just stick the cattle prod up my @$$ now and be done with it! tounge_o.gif

Seriously, it's great that your hosting it, but I'm never gonna sign up for gamespy, sorry...

fileplanet ain't no big deal man, just sign up, their downloads are pretty quick, and they have the best database of addons around, all with perfect downloading links. You can also search for addons there pretty easily, or brows thier database with a few options to narrow down what kind of addons you want biggrin_o.gif @war is great

fileplanet ain't no big deal man, just sign up, their downloads are pretty quick, and they have the best database of addons around, all with perfect downloading links. You can also search for addons there pretty easily, or brows thier database with a few options to narrow down what kind of addons you want biggrin_o.gif @war is great

Does filepanet allow you to use a download acceleator with their downloads? If so, maybe I'll join up...maybe... rock.gif

Does filepanet allow you to use a download acceleator with their downloads? If so, maybe I'll join up...maybe... rock.gif

Yes they do I use DAP. I understand your frustration with file planet but with the number of files we have in the db and the bandwidth we use, it is free to us. We do not have to pay. We have looked around but $$$. There will be some big changes to the site soon.

The ammo box crashes OFP.

Yes, yes it does. Seems I've let some kind of bug creep in with the RPG-7 (not the RPG-7v, which seems fine).

I'm working on it right now, but it's a bit of a mystery, as the RPG-7v (which works fine) inherits from the RPG-7. Go figure.

I'll keep you posted. Until it's fixed, just don't use the ammo box or the guerilla RPG.

Fixed the bug (hopefully), sending version 1.12 to crow to put up a @WAR. Please let me know of any further bugs found.

I was just going to ask about the amobox, by the way, someone let us know when the fixed amo box version is available to download please.

someone let us know when the fixed amo box version is available to download please.

Check back a page dude... ;)

Yeah, I know, Crow and me replied at the same time.

But I have a problem, I get an empty zip file... wow_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

So I still can't get it, and I just tryed before I'm posting this.

Hmmmm... Just downloaded it from @WAR myself and all seems to be in order. Maybe Fileplanet was having a spaz-attack or something?

Give it another go and if it's still not playing nice, send me a PM and I'll mail it to you. smile_o.gif