Sign in to follow this  
Dark_Shadow

Cti- worst thing to happen to ofp

I think for most of us we got bored with the normal OFP game play and went to CTI for a change. It is the best scripting around.

Plaz the 1-8th boys have been playing alot of CTI lately. I jumped into the scripts a bit to add some WG addons. Sensei has been messing with it lately. Come see us if you like. www.1-8th.com

Maybe it's just me but the few times that i've played CTI things have started to lag badly at the end of the game. (too many buildings and busted vehicles etc)

CTI can get laggy, but there are various reasons for it, that can usually be controlled.

Version for one ..... make sure you've got a good version/map

Mod'ed MF's .... some ppl get too creative on a modified MF version an create more problems.

ECP is another .... I've noticed that ECP on just one machine seems to be enough to slow a game after just half an hour. Probably things like the Flys ... LOL the bodies may get removed from the map ... but the flys dont its seems.

But generally I've played many more games till the end then games being canceled because of lag. (dedicated servers)