Sign in to follow this  
BlindDeath

Drive by shootings

wouldn't it be cool if you could jump in a civie car and drive around with AR's sticking out the windows shooting and reds you see while you drive to the next city ?!?!?!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from ALDEGA on 10:12 pm on Dec. 28, 2001

NO.<span id='postcolor'>

spoil sport

already doable, but kinda boring.

I just got in an empty jeep w/ machine gun and had my cpu teammate drive through town. also placed some civies along the street to perform the driveby on.

If you want to do drive-by's, then get GTA3, you won't be dissappointed smile.gif

(Edited by ALDEGA at 1:47 am on Dec. 29, 2001)

The OFP engine supports no more than 2 gunners in the same vehicle AFAIK. There was an interesting debate going on a couple of months ago, players wanted to be able to shoot out of the M113 I think. Then the guys at BI answered: 2 gunners, no more. They would have to edit the game engine to make more possible.

Hidden

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from ALDEGA on 1:47 am on Dec. 29, 2001

If you want to do drive-by's, then get GTA3, you won't be dissappointed smile.gif

(Edited by ALDEGA at 1:47 am on Dec. 29, 2001)

<span id='postcolor'>

Sing it brotha' smile.gif

I got that game for Christmas, and it rules :cool: