Hello everyone, I have a problem with all the textures in Arma 3, it turns out that I set the graphics to Standard and when I start playing they automatically degrade to ''Very Low''

My computer:

Ryzen 5 4600g
16 Ram
SSD 256gb

It should be noted that I tried reinstalling the game, tried without mods, without commands, with commands, I deleted rpt, I formatted my computer and I couldn't find a solution, I tried everything, it is my favorite game and I hate that this happens to me.

Video: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos, tengo un problema con todas las texturas de Arma 3, resulta que coloco los graficos en Estandar y cuando comienzo a jugar se degradan automaticamente a ''Very Low''

Mi computadora:

Ryzen 5 4600g
16 Ram
SSD 256gb

Cabe recalcar que e probado re instalando el juego, probar sin mods, sin comandos, con comandos, e eliminado rpt, formatee mi computadora y no encuentro solución, e probado de todo, es mi juego favorita y odio que me pase esto.

Looks more like a LOD/view-distance issue than a texture quality change.

1 hour ago, Jackal326 said:

Looks more like a LOD/view-distance issue than a texture quality change.

I agree.

@FreshMethMan, you didn't mention your graphics card.

Have you updated your graphics card drivers?

I moved all the possible settings, I adjusted the distance and everything, nothing seemed to solve this, I tried directly changing the tessellation in AMD.

Vega 7 is the graph

Yes I have updated the drivers

Thank you very much for answering

I can see that you've tried almost everything; I'd suggest the Arma Discord server and visit #arma3_troubleshooting channel to get help from the devs/veterans.

Good luck!

• Like 1