Sign in to follow this  
Pukko

Pirates of the caribbean

A pirate walks into a bar with a ships steering wheel in his pants. The bartender says "Whats that doin there?" the pirate says "ARGH, its drivin

me nuts!"

tounge_o.gif

lol i bit of dumb question. but can you go into bars? how big are the town on the island? i think im going to buy an xbox.

Probably because the Gameplay was innovative (like OFP is now) and you could´nt get any better games (except of Elite, Turrican, M.U.L.E.) at that time?

Ah... M.U.L.E. *sigh*

That was probably probably the most brilliant game for the c64 ever. I remember staying up all night with my best friend playing M.U.L.E. Do you remember that ingenious trading option with those supply and demand lines you could push back and forth to determine the price... biggrin_o.gif

I miss that. Today's "multiplayer games" on the internet aren't even half as much fun.  

But it's great news that they finally are doing a sequal to Pirates!

Do you remember that ingenious trading option with those supply and demand lines you could push back and forth to determine the price... biggrin_o.gif

No, unfortunately not..i was only 7 years old when my father played M.U.L.E., but he spent very much time on it.