#updated 1.05, added a sound, bug fix and the script version is included

- like the title says, attach explosives anywhere, requested by my lil bro for placing satchels in the walls of his military compositions that he makes out of hobby

- Note (important): this mod uses inGameUISetEventHandler command to detect when the player uses action menu to attach explosives and to show the indicator explosive object, currently Arma 3 doesn't have a feature to stack these event handlers, so if another mod (which I don't think there is much) uses the same method, it might cause conflicts. 

- more about "inGameUISetEventHandler": https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/inGameUISetEventHandler

- by default "Explosive Satchel" & "Explosive Charge" is attachable, but you can place down the settings module and add your modded classes to make it work with the modded explosives

- mp tested 

- (script version or if you want to modify the mod): https://github.com/Shaanig03/Arma-3-Attach-Explosive-Anywhere-Script-Mod-

Modules:

- "Attach Explosive Anywhere Settings" module allows changing some variables in the config file, module isn't required to attach explosives, only to change some settings
    Insert other media
    Functions:

- disables/cancels the attach mode for a player in (attach mode):

{
       [] call EAA_fnc_disableAttachMode;
} remoteExec ["bis_fnc_call", targetPlayer];

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Oh cool. Any chance of a script version?

Dude! There was a mod just like this in Arma 2oa if i remember correctly, unless that was arma 2 or even Arma 1 i had it in my WarMod then.

2 hours ago, Tankbuster said:

Any chance of a script version?

Ya script version would be neat too.

Happy to see your still around!

• Like 1

@Gunter yea it's actually inspired by another script, but that script only allowed the attachment to vehicles not objects, in my case I needed a satchel to attach and break a wall, was working on another thing then I found a command similar to Unity Raycast and decided to make this mod and my lil bro kinda requested before for his composition thing

P.S/Note: also do you know when they showcased Arma 3 at first, I remember watching a video devs showing attaching a satchel to a boat but they didn't add that feature >_<, 

Another P.S: will shortly update this mod to fix a bug where disarmed explosives still show "touch off" action and will include the script version after that, enjoy ^_^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1