Sign in to follow this  
lukemax

More of this!

HI

I think that less HUGE planes should be made and more of these ones should:

fokker.jpg

Its Col Klink's older work and he never finished it sad_o.gif he dont have the time to work on it because he is doing to much now WAY to much but last time i speaked about the plane klink sayed: Its going in a new total Re make some maybe its coming you dont know wink_o.gif

And its not released.

Well Luke thats a nice size but almost all the army transporters are big just look at the C5 Galaxy: size of a football field hight of: VERY HIGH. and its the only plane of USA that can carry all the USA stuff fomr choppers to the Cissors brigdes and tanks wink_o.gif maybe thats a little bit to big for ofp right wink_o.gif so the size of the Fokker plan from klink is good for me tounge_o.gif

Dang it!

My other secret weapon has been revealed!

This is being remodelled as it was first made before we could animate stuff. Hoping to release it later this year.

In civvy and Defender roles as well as troopship as both troop carrier and medic evac.

HI

I think that less HUGE planes should be made...

You're making it sound like there are only HUGE planes available...Well that ain't really true...There's a lack of transport planes full stop.The only huge-and-decent-enough- to-use aircraft addon is the AN-124  rock.gif  I don't quite understand the reason for your post.Maybe you were just requesting the F-27 to be released?  rock.gif Well there are quite a few tactical airlift aircraft in the works including C-130, Let (can't remember model designation.It's the one CSLA Mod are working on) and AN-26...These are all good sized aircraft for OFP IMO.It's just a matter of being patient until they are released  smile_o.gif

I agree... I think ANY cargo aircraft that can the AI pilots can take off and land is a good thing no matter how big they are. The AI can take off and land the HUGE Antonov An-124 fairly well (although they circle a bit before landing sometimes).

Plus if you've ever seen an airborne (parachute) assault mission done with with it, it's quite incredible seeing that huge plane coming at you with troops parachuting from it. I'm working on one mission where you see Russian BMD-3 airborne assault vehicles being parachuted from two An-124's along with Russian Spetsnaz (from the new SF pack). It's very impressive to see. I only wish someone would fix the landing gear problems. Hawk fixed it but messed up the flight handling so I still use the original.

Anyways with that said, I can't wait to see Col. Klinks cargo aircraft whenever it is finished. Any cargo plane is a good thing in my opinion.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I'm working on one mission where you see Russian BMD-3 airborne assault vehicles being parachuted from two An-124's along with Russian Spetsnaz (from the new SF pack).   It's very impressive to see.

Sounds good, are you going to release it anytime soon? smile_o.gif