avibird 1

Need help combining these code lines together.

0 = [this,"DELAY=",300,"START=",60,"PAUSE=",100,"EXIT=", myExitTrigger2,"INIT=","{_x disableAI'Path'} forEach (units _ProxyThis);(group _ProxyThis) setVariable ['Vcm_Disable', true]"] spawn jebus_fnc_main;

this addaction ["On Knees",{(_this select 0) playmove "Acts_ExecutionVictim_Loop";},nil,1.5,true,true,"","true",1.5];

Hello need some help combining these code lines together the first code above. I would like to remove the red CODE and add this blue CODE into the first code. 

Why not ask in the Jebus tread?

[
    this,
    "DELAY=", 300,
    "START=", 60,
    "PAUSE=", 100,
    "EXIT=", myExitTrigger2,
    "INIT=", toString {
        _actionParameters = [
            "On Knees",
            { (_this select 0) playMove "Acts_ExecutionVictim_Loop"; },
            nil,
            true,
            true,
            "",
            "true",
        ];

{
            _x disableAI "PATH";
            _x addAction _actionParameters;
        } forEach (units _proxyThis);
    }
] spawn jebus_fnc_main;

• Like 1

@play3r because jebus is pretty much dead thread and this thread usually has the smartest people when it comes to codes lurking around. 

@schatten it seems to work perfectly. I need to do more testing. But looks like it works. Working on new alien faction but some of the alien races are extremely difficult to kill with small to ave size rounds. You can incapacitate them for a bit to get close enough to capture them. Thank you sir for the assist avibird 

This code works great.

[this,"DELAY=",30,"START=",10,"PAUSE=",10,"EXIT=",myExitTrigger62, "INIT=",toString {_actionParameters = ["On Knees",{(_this select 0) playMove"Acts_ExecutionVictim_Loop";},nil,1.5,true,true,"","true",1.5];{_x setVariable ['Vcm_Disable',true];} forEach (units _proxyThis);}] spawn jebus_fnc_main;                                                                     

This works                                                                                                                                                                                 0 = [this,"DELAY=",30,"PAUSE=",10,"EXIT=",myExitTrigger62, "INIT=","{dostop _x} forEach (units _ProxyThis);(group _ProxyThis) setVariable ['Vcm_Disable',true]"] spawn jebus_fnc_main; 

but I need to now add This {dostop _x} forEach (units _ProxyThis) to the first code above and remove {_x setVariable ['Vcm_Disable',true];} forEach (units _proxyThis);}] 

@avibird 1, just modify my code:

[
    this,
    "DELAY=", 300,
    "START=", 60,
    "PAUSE=", 100,
    "EXIT=", myExitTrigger2,
    "INIT=", toString {
        {
            doStop _x;
        } forEach (units _proxyThis);
    }
] spawn jebus_fnc_main;

@Schatten

I have attempted it but i need  these codes together.  remove the red and add the blue

[this,"DELAY=",30,"START=",10,"PAUSE=",10,"EXIT=",myExitTrigger62, "INIT=",toString {_actionParameters = ["On Knees",{(_this select 0) playMove"Acts_ExecutionVictim_Loop";},nil,1.5,true,true,"","true",1.5];{_x disableAI "PATH";_x addAction _actionParameters;} forEach (units _proxyThis);}] spawn jebus_fnc_main; 

[ this,"DELAY=", 300,"START=", 60,"PAUSE=", 100, "EXIT=",myExitTrigger2,"INIT=", toString { { doStop _x;} forEach(units _proxyThis);} ] spawn jebus_fnc_main;

I don't know if it is possible to have to  two,"INIT=", toString  in the same code   

Avibird

23 minutes ago, avibird 1 said:

remove the red and add the blue

You already did so in the second piece of code, just change other params.

24 minutes ago, avibird 1 said:

I don't know if it is possible to have to  two,"INIT=", toString  in the same code

The same for me.

• Like 1