Sign in to follow this  
Chelito N

problem with Lods

hello everyone how are you? I turned to you because I still haven't found a solution. I am trying to introduce a bonnie hat model to Arma 3, and other models but always what happens to me is what is seen in this video. The texture is applied ok from the rvmat, but when I move away from the model's point of view they are lost, it happens to me with several models and I don't know the origin of the problem. Has it happened to anyone? I tried assembling lods, leaving only one decimating the model, I always fall back on this error, thank you!
problem detail
https://youtu.be/4RlSoaudzdI

I was expecting it to turn white and simply be a texture path issue but with it turning black I'm leaning towards it being a shadow lod issue maybe?

Would you mind posting a screenshot of your LOD setup?

Also worth checking in case it is an incorrectly pathed rvmat/texture in the lower LODs is the 'Mass Texture and Material Renaming' tool within  Object Builder. Simply click the 'Tools' Menu along the top navbar and its the second-from-bottom of the list. If any of the rvmats/textures shown in that window show up as red, they're incorrectly patched and can't be found by Object Builder - though this owuld only cause the issue in Object Builder if you have the 'Multiple LODs' option in Buldozer Viewer's menu turned on I would think...

exactly you re right,  I  missed to do the _AS lod, when i  added i solved. Thank You very much!

• Like 1