Sign in to follow this  
SILESIAN

Silesians cessna

I hope, that you will release all of yours retextured vehicle already packed into Data.pbo, 'cause when I tryed to make pbo again from this files, it drived me crazy - it was soooooo sloooooow...

BTW, thx for the link to Su ;)

Are you sure you want to downoad a 190mb file?

If it's just retextures, they could easily be installed by Kegety's hisky installer.

There are several cessna retexturing/addweapons addons out there.

Maybe use one of them and put those very good looking textures on it?

MfG Lee

If it's just retextures, they could easily be installed by Kegety's hisky installer.

For better textures in my favorite game I can download eaven 1 GB ;)

But, if Silesian don't release modyfied Data.pbo only files to replace it won't be so bad :P

Kegety's hisky installer - I didn't hear about this stuff. What does it do? Where I can find it?

But, if Silesian don't release modyfied Data.pbo only files to replace it won't be so bad :P

Kegety's hisky installer - I didn't hear about this stuff. What does it do? Where I can find it?

ofp.kege.cjb.net

It basically is a program which automatically takes the textures he gives you, and packs and repacks data.pbo with them..

Download hisky - it's a very nifty mod - you need XP though.

I think there's some way to get it to work on older versions of windows. Check in the thread about it.

ofp.kege.cjb.net

It basically is a program which automatically takes the textures he gives you, and packs and repacks data.pbo with them..

Download hisky - it's a very nifty mod - you need XP though.

Thx, I'll download this program.

I've got XP - that is no problem ;)

Hai

I like the textures of the plane, but i miss the extra features or something, like open cargo door that a back door opens or open door, etc etc.

Silesian only changed BIS textures - he did NOT modyfied rest of the object.

Lenin I couldyn't it better express smile_o.gif

Lenin it's for you:

" Proletariusze wszystkich krajów - łączcie się"

Lenin it's for you:

" Proletariusze wszystkich krajów - łączcie się"

Dokladnie smile_o.gif

Moze bys na naszym forum tez sie odezwal, co? biggrin_o.gif

Kiedys pisales (i pokazywales) swoje czolgi, a teraz cisza - tylko tu ;(

Silesian, this Cesna is "perfecto". If you carry on working at this spead we will have the most of the addons retextured before soon.

I would like to be able to put all this stuff in a different mod folder, so I hope someone will create a new BIN file and kip on updating it as your addons are released, This way you can retexture not just the original pbos from BIS, but some other stuff aswell, like Sigma's tanks for example( If he was willing to give you permission).

I would love to have them tanks as the ones in all of the original missions from the game, but if I make changes like that to my game without using mod folders I would get kicked out from multiplayer.

I think that just changing the textures from the original BIS models shouldn't be a problem in multiplayer, but if you decide to change the textures of an addon and use it to replace an original one from BIS, there is probably going to be a problem in multiplayer.

So, somebody should dedicate to create and update the neaded files to create a mod folder that will replace the original BIS textures with all this nice new ones. biggrin_o.gif

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Any one understand what I sayed? rock.gif

Any coments, opinions?

Anybody wanna do it? crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Edit: I quoted myselfe, how sad...