Sign in to follow this  
DRa1N

Pacific aerospace cresco 750

cresco1.jpg

I have started this addon and simply do not have the time to finish it. To make it complete it requires

- some basic texturing

- a cockpit

- small model modifications

cresco2.jpg

Real life comparison

cresco4.jpg

Operation Flashpoint does not have any top dressing planes and it may be cool for some missions. It uses Kegeteys smoke generator to improvise fertaliser.

I would really like somebody to finish what I have started and not let it go to waste. If you want to talk to me about it I use msn: nicknewman@hotmail.com and also ICQ sometimes: 20163154

Cheers

Nick

Cool! A Fletcher! my dad used to fly these. Great NZ designed plane. They were actually looked at by US Army as a CAS platform because they are super manuvourable and can carry a huge load!! LOL!

Hope somebody helps you finish it dude... smile_o.gif

Hey mate a fellow Kiwi? smile_o.gif

Nah this is the Fletchers bigger brother the Cresco, it can carry twice the payload. I worked at the company for a while and really enjoyed working with both the fixed wing and helicopter pilots.

Surely someone out there wants to finish this?

hey that looks good. i hope some one does finish it. we really could do with some more new zealand addons.

Please God whoever finishes this plane, release it with the same Company name as this

cresco4.jpg

I glanced at and thought it said, well you can guess what I thought but rest assured it made me giggle like a schoolgirl!!  tounge_o.gif

I can't guess. Please enlighten me.

Yeah there are lots of Kiwis on these forums, some of them are good addon makers too like NZXshadows and Colonol Klink ( I think thats his name). I am surpised we havent got together to offer NZ addons.

I didnt know the Fletcher had a big brother! are these the ones with the V-8 engines?

Did anyone see the display be a pair of fletchers at the big airshow at Auckland Airport? it was amazing and seemed to defy the laws of physics...The one where the A-40 albatross landed in auckland harbour.. and the Harrier came... What a day that was!

smile_o.gif

NZXShadows isn't a kiwi. He's actually American. smile_o.gif

Essentialty the Cresco is only slightly (I'm talking one meter) bigger in length and wingspan than the fletcher but it has a larger engine (750 horse power gas turbine compared to the 400 piston engine fletcher.)

The Fletcher was way ahead of it's time when it was designed and built.

Anyway back on topic. Somebody, please take this project over. I really don't have the time and really don't want it scrapped.

Yeah there are lots of Kiwis on these forums, some of them are good addon makers too like NZXshadows and Colonol Klink ( I think thats his name). I am surpised we havent got together to offer NZ addons.

I didnt know the Fletcher had a big brother! are these the ones with the V-8 engines?

Did anyone see the display be a pair of fletchers at the big airshow at Auckland Airport? it was amazing and seemed to defy the laws of physics...The one where the A-40 albatross landed in auckland harbour.. and the Harrier came... What a day that was!

smile_o.gif

Just a shame you had to go and retire your entire combat aircraft fleet,eh? sad_o.gif

Then again there are loadsa Kiwis in the RAF smile_o.gif

Yeah I saw in interview on TV with an ex-RNZAF skyhawk pilot who is converting to....wait for it.... the EF-2000 Eurofighter!! Lucky bastard...

sad_o.gif

Yeah I saw in interview on TV with an ex-RNZAF skyhawk pilot who is converting to....wait for it.... the EF-2000 Eurofighter!! Lucky bastard...

sad_o.gif

These days we call it the Typhoon F.2 smile_o.gif