Sign in to follow this  
edc

Refuel, repair,etc options

Is there something I need to do in Visitor or in my config to get options and stuff to show up at like gas stations, and repair centers? Right now, even when I have almost no fuel and drive up to a gas station, there's no option to refuel.

bump

anybody? There's gotta be someone who knows out there.

Maybe you have to add a class in the config.cpp that contains something like

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">unitname setfuelcargo 1 or something similar.

I've looked through the config for Nogova, and there isn't anything that look like it anything to do w/ any (that's a lot of anys tounge_o.gif )of this, so maybe it's in the wrp.  But I can't see anything in Visitor that would do that.

If I set the fuelstation (think its anything with fuel_army.p3d)

the option was shown in game!

But the Repairstation did not show this option.

Maybe it helps you

When I was searching on the forum for something else, I saw this dusty ole thread. Wondering if this was the problem, I loaded Nogova to see if the fuelstations worked there. Surprise, suprise, they didn't. So, then I looked and sure enough I had the editor addon in my Red\Addons folder instead of just my regular one. Restarted OFP, and they work fine. smile_o.gif I appreciate the help.