Sign in to follow this  
Shiftey

Logitech mx 700 mouse problems

Has anyone got the MX1000 working good in OFP ?

I havent.

I think not.

That mouse is crap, I have tested it one day and it is imprecisely as hell.

Better go with MX500/510.

MfG Lee

We have zero problems with our Logitech MX700 cordless mouse and keyboard at home. OFP play is smooth and accurate.

It must be a question of perspective then, because there is no denying the very real limits of the refresh rate and extra latency imposed by cordless/usb combo.

wink_o.gif

I havent.

I think not.

That mouse is crap, I have tested it one day and it is imprecisely as hell.

Better go with MX500/510.

MfG Lee

i exchanged my mx1000 for an mx510 and got some money back, mx510 seems to work as it should

i just picked up a MX duo combo last week. works fine wink_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif works great actually. so far havent seen any downsides whatsoever compared to using a corded mouse.

try replacing the batteries (RECHARABLE IN THE CRADLE), and recharg them three (3) whole times, for maximum performance

I havent.

Yes, I've upgraded from MX700 to MX1000 and one of the first games I tested was OFP. I was one of the original posters in this thread, complaining of motion problems with the MX700. The MX1000 does not suffer from the same problem as the MX700, in fact I have both connected at the same time right now and can switch between them to observe the effect.

What is the issue you are having with your MX1000? I have all buttons, scroll and aim working fine here. Using driver Setpoint214.

The only issue I have noticed so far seems to occur when I make a sudden 180deg move, it occasionally misses the move entirely. I am still investigating, but It may be something like me lifting the mouse slightly off the table while doing that.