H_Oppenheimer

Arma 3 Crashing on Loading Screen

Here's my problem. Last night I installed 'ReShaders' but I did not realise that the link to it was originally for Ready or Not, And when I installed it to the Arma file, on open, it shrinks, not as in like a program with minimise and close, but for a second shrinks then just crashes. The program is still running, yet same thing happens every time I open it. Now I when to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\reshade-shaders and I think there was a shaders file but now im looking its gone, but I deleted everything in it. The same problem persisted. After that, I then reinstalled arma, hoping it would work, but too no surprise it didn't I've looked at youtube tutorials, and cant find something similar to my problem. Can someone help?

When you uninstalled and reinstalled, did you completely delete the directory and all remaining files, not just from the reshade folder? Might have still been some DLLs and such lurking in the main install folder that were retained and still glitching things when you reinstalled. Try a complete fresh re-install, having deleted all of the files from the directory after uninstalling. Hopefully that will work, if not try verifying your game files through Steam.