Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Disembark on huey - no wait time between soldiers

In the originial OFP, the only way to get your men off a helo fast was hover at a few feet, and tell them to eject.

If you tell them t disembark, it can take a good 12-25 seconds to get all of them out and give them their next command.

For OFP2, if you're disembarking from a Huey into a hot LZ, its just the first row on each side goes, then whoever is behind them goes. It takes total of about 1-3 seconds to get Marines sitting in a huey to get the hell out of there.

bas had something like this.. i noticed it in wone of there mission for the Delta/rangers pack... it was with a script i belive but all got off the little bird in a nano secound

What I mean is OFP1 takes way to long to get out. And ejecting everyone at once isn't that realistic.

Maybe it's just me rock.gif

Stalker @ June 23 2003,19:17)]Eject them slowly smile_o.gif

You know how hard it is to assign teams alone? but then to pick them and then press 6-1 to eject is horrible. Sometimes its not even 6-1, it's sometimes 6-2, or even 6-3! biggrin_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

that would be a good idea to have them all off. Trained Special Forces, Air Cav, and basic infanry units takes a matter of seconds so the pilot can get the heeeeell outz of there. In OFP2 this would make it alot more realistic and exciting.

Use a script

Well we can't use client scripts, and most addon makes wouldn't include the script!

Quote[/b] ]`-6-1, `-1-1

Like it said, it's not always `-6-1, if you do that, sometimes you're telling infantry to refuel at fuel station (1) tounge_o.gif