Sign in to follow this  
Heatseeker

Help on island menu cutscene!

I really wasnt sure about posting this on troubleshooting or here and i also think the mods would hit me with a shovel if i bumped the old sebnampack2 thread again, my apologies if i screw up but i could use some help sad_o.gif .

-Could anyone please tell me whats the La Trang intro movie file called and where do i place it? Every time i use the island and exit to main menu the mission i was playing appears has the main menu cutscene and im clueless of what to do in order to fix it sad_o.gif , its the first non oficial island that i use and any help would be great, thanx in advance smile_o.gif

oh and i did search the entire nampack thread, very big crazy_o.gif .

first of all its Ia Drang, hehe sorry. pronounced eye-a drang.

Secondly you you put the anims folder that comes with the island into your ofp/addons folder, NOT RES. hope that helps biggrin_o.gif

first of all its Ia Drang, hehe sorry. pronounced eye-a drang.

Secondly you you put the anims folder that comes with the island into your ofp/addons folder, NOT RES. hope that helps  biggrin_o.gif

It doesnt actually matter which folder, as long as you only use one addon folder, using both the addons and the res/addons starts to mess things up.

yeah Evis i was wondering why some of my island anims werent working, i put them all in same addons folder and they all work now

Thanks for your replies, the anims folder eh? I think im gonna delete non bis addons from res. addon folder, that was the most probable cause for this little problem, thanks again guys, i really apretiate your help and yes my spelling is very bad too tounge_o.gif .