Sign in to follow this  
SpeedyDonkey

Coc nuke...

This is how you add it to a vehicle...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[this, "CoC_ShkvalNuc", 1] exec "\Coc_Torpedoes\init\init.sqs"

But how do i get one to blow up automaticly?

TIA

You just want a detonation?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

boom = "CoC_ShkvalNucP" createVehicle pos

Where pos is the position you want it detonated.

And how to make a Timer .. let a nuke explode every 10 sec for example?

You just want a detonation?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

boom = "CoC_ShkvalNucP" createVehicle pos

Where pos is the position you want it detonated.

pos? what do you put there? i put [0,0,0] where pos is.. but this sets it off somehwere off in the ocean, i want to set it off in the middle of Larche city on malden, but i dont know how you guys figure out the numbers that places it where you want, how do you do this? i know it has something to do with x y z from what ive read, but i still dont get it

Hi bobbyjoe

Try this it should work.

Place a game logic where you want the bomb to go off call it bomblogic1 or some such.

Then use this code to set off the bomb.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">boom = "CoC_ShkvalNucP" createVehicle Setpos [(Getpos bomblogic1 select 0) , (getpos bomblogic1 select 1) , (getpos bomblogic1 select 2)]

alter the last value to change height by adding metres to get an airburst.

I will check the method latter today and get back to you with a definitive answere.

Kind Regards Walker

U dont need all that really,If you go to Empty-CoC ordinace-Coc nuke (or wat ever its called) it places a nucke down witch explodes as soon as you start the game.

But if you want it time the scriptings better.

Hi bobbyjoe

Try this it should work.

Place a game logic where you want the bomb to go off call it bomblogic1 or some such.

Then use this code to set off the bomb.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">boom = "CoC_ShkvalNucP" createVehicle Setpos [(Getpos bomblogic1 select 0) , (getpos bomblogic1 select 1) , (getpos bomblogic1 select 2)]

alter the last value to change height by adding metres to get an airburst.

I will check the method latter today and get back to you with a definitive answere.

Kind Regards Walker

does not work, gives me an error.

'unknown operator' and a long line of code at the top which i dont feel like typeing.

im putting it in the in a trigger activated by game logic. and yes i do want it timed and not explodeing right at the begining.

ok yeah that worked, the bomb sets off but... no effects. like no mushroom cloud. also the bomb isnt as strong. i stood no more than 100m away and nothing happend,

Or try,

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Bomb = "CoC_ShkvalNucP" camCreate getPos GameLogicName

Edit: Woops we posted same time

Edit2: If that dident work i got your solution give me a couple of mins and ill report back wink_o.gif

yeah that worked too.. but again no effects, no mushroom cloud and the bomb is weak. only time i got a good detonation is when i dropped a bomb there or placed it there through the editor.

Ok got it,

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Nuke="CoC_shkvalnuc" createvehicle getpos Name

where it says Name,put the name of the gamlogic or unit you want it to explode on (or name the trigger and put the name of the trigger there)

Cheers,

Murphy

edit: sorry, didnt mean to make this double post, please delete it.