Sign in to follow this  
ZuluXray

Real taipei city map

Wow thats really freaking great! Really nice to see that he/they modelled so many diffrent buildings, Infact i dont think i see one OFP building in there.

I cant wait to start a war in Taipei  biggrin_o.gif .

Lol. Oh yeah there's also that ROC mod for the chinese military. Men in Black. Hmmm. lol.

wow_o.gif Oh my God. If this actually get finished, it could very well be one of the greatest accomplishments of any mod team in OFP. I shudder to think about the amount of work it took to do all of that... and I hope that my system can handle it, because it's definately something I want to play with. I love the ROC mod already, and this would make it that much better.

After watching Cat's Afghan Island's big city being demolished because of lag, I don't see how this is going to be playable to many folks - if at all.

We gotta let it run its course first then have it altered. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I mean that.

I could give a rats ass about this game but while I'm here I might as well do something anime on this new taipei island.

After watching Cat's Afghan Island's big city being demolished because of lag, I don't see how this is going to be playable to many folks - if at all.

depends on the building models. I you can go into these buildings it will LAG very much. But if its just one face for one wall with a good texture it might not cause many performance problems

depends on the building models. I you can go into these buildings it will LAG very much. But if its just one face for one wall with a good texture it might not cause many performance problems

Well, you couldn't walk inside any of the buildings in the big Afghan city either..

Well, you couldn't walk inside any of the buildings in the big Afghan city either..

err yes you could. You could even climb up to some towers or openb doors to some buildings. And all those destroyed buildings have more or less twice as many faces as the others because they have must have walls in the inside too.

err yes you could. You could even climb up to some towers  or openb doors to some buildings. And all those destroyed buildings have more or less twice as many faces as the others because they have must have walls in the inside too.

NOT in the big city.. alright maybe one tops..

And climbing ontop of a building is not the same thing as entering it

NOT in the big city.. alright maybe one tops..

And climbing ontop of a building is not the same thing as entering it

When you can climb trough the inside of a tower and on top you have a rather comlex structure that means: more faces!

Ok I haven't found openable doors in the big city but I found some buildings where you can go in.

Pic

I climbed up the minaret myself. biggrin_o.gif

I climbed up the minaret myself. biggrin_o.gif

It looks funny when you let go of the ladder halfway down. Slow motion falling. tounge_o.gif

Ok! ok! I rest my case! You were right, I was wrong! smile_o.gif

If what you say about all the different faces is correct, then this Taipei city could be made playable.. cuz' I never really experienced that much lag whilst having air- ground battles in the Afghan city.

In other words: Looking forward to the completion of Taipei smile_o.gif

Actually I believe it will LAG because I can't imagine doing such buildings with very few faces but I hope I am wrong ;)

Actually I believe it will LAG because I can't imagine doing such buildings with very few faces but I hope I am wrong ;)

Bah.. throw away that old P2 ;)

amazing!!!! wow_o.gif My junior high school just next to the CKS memorial hall  biggrin_o.gif

I hope Taiwanese army will notice OFP.  biggrin_o.gif