avibird 1

How can you turn on and off the main menu screen music ?

This my be a really easy question but I have no clue how to o turn on and off the background music on the load main menu screen for Arma3  sometimes the music is on and sometimes the music is off. SMH 

Someone please correct me but I think that it isn't possible to turn music on / off in the main menu, because what appears there is a cutscene mission which the author (either BI or a mod author) has chosen and implemented music for. 

Of course it's possible to tune music down in the audio settings, but I don't think, this is what you're after.

No sometimes there's music playing and sometimes there's not. I don't understand is this a bug. 

It's no bug, the main menu screen is essentially playing a mission in the background that includes music.

It's possible to create your own custom main menu without music but it will require building a mod. :rthumb:

I don't understand! The music I hear comes and goes sometimes on and sometimes off when ever I start Arma up and the main menu screen ?

You will probably see different "scenes" everytime you launch Arma, do you? It could be that in one scene there is music implemented and in another one there is none. Depends what the scene authors have set.

Or are you talking about music coming and going while you're seeing one menu screen only (in one single Arma session)?

The easiest way to turn music on/off in the main menu is found within the Parameters settings within the Launcher.

Check the World parameter and select Empty World, with this checked, and regardless of your loaded mod-set or CDLC, it will show a static screen with no music, simply uncheck for music.

• Thanks 1

I will see if that works but I want the music lol

• Confused 1