Sign in to follow this  
Mora2

Sucker changind id

Hi,

Today in our server we found a perosn called Mr. High ping which teamkilled his entire team.

We proceed to ban him and kick him but everytime he went back with his id changed, the only way to prevent him to getting in the server was to lock it.....

He even said he was gonna steal mi ID which is 59567.....

How can this sucker do that??

He even said he was gonna steal mi ID which is 59567.....

Hmm, I remember being told this after banning malbeouf or whatever he calls himself and 3 of his IDs. He made the threat of using my ID. Maybe you should talk to him?

Well, the thing is that i think he can change his id to whatever he wants......

And well i dont think i´ll see him ever again....

Is there any help from behalf of BIS regarding that problem? It is really sad that it is possible to steal the unique keycodes from people that bought the game. Something like this could be the final death blow to OFP multiplayer. I think this is a very serious matter and shouldn't be ignored. Isn't there any way how you folks at BIS could encode or in any other way protect the keycodes with a patch?  rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Just add the ID No. of 0 to your banlist.txt that way if he trys to join without a proper ID no he wont get in.

Thanks very much.

Just to think ,what if someone stealed my code ,connects to all servers and goes on a TeamKilling spree effectively banning my ID of all servers.

Well ,that would suck.

still to this day Hudson I never knew why you banned me from radish's server, you're about the only guy on the net that has. you went as far as telling ppl i was banned from here lol

As for the ID changing you cant beat it no matter what you do, there is a <deleted some more detailed info>

But not every one has it so Ban away, this tool was made to get by FADE

This happens in OFP?

I thought this was only a Counter-Strike phenomina. I was playing once on a server in counterstrike (Way back when) and a guy connected. He began doing crazy stuff to the server, and his name kept changing to player IDs. So whenever you tried to kick him, you kicked the player with that ID he was using. It was impossible to ban him.

Sucks that guys are using it in OFP now...  sad_o.gif  mad_o.gif

Maybe get his IP and have fun with him  tounge_o.gif

Any know how to do this ?!? Anyway of logging IP's conenction to the server ?

Mybe run Sniffem on the server and when you know an asshole has been on the server you go check when he joined and then check the sniffers history from the same time and that way get his IP.

Linux has options like this onboard (for example: iptables -I INPUT -p udp -m udp -i eth0 -d ip.of.server --dport 2302 -m state --state NEW -j LOG --log-prefix 'New OFP Connection: ').

Although this would be kind of pointless if just adding a zero to the ban.txt fixes the problem...

I had a guy with this as well he kept adding new id numbers.

Team killer as well.

Server Nightmare. Maybe BIS Should make a better console interface.

We had another visit by him today... and we had a nice long talk.. He promised me that he would stop stealing ID.. And I hope he is man of his word.. if not I have his IP, and he knows it... I'll keep the IP, so don't ask for it...

I just wanna [EDIT] know [/EDIT] what you did to get it  smile_o.gif